Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    had a gurkha blue steel i loved with 2 years on it, kid sent me a 5er of them today he picked up a week or so ago and smoking one now, very nice even without the age, now i know i must buy a mazo to age, thanks rudy
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg destroyed my previous wishlist in our last trade and one of the cigars he sent me was the CCOM Corojo label.
    I've been trying to get over a cold and was feeling a bit better yesterday so I fired up this robusto last night after dinner.

Greg, thanks for giving me the opportunity to revisit this blend - it's a great smoke and after I get through some of the other cigars I have....I might have to snag a box of these because it's definitely a contender for my evening dog-walking, "budget", cigar.
    Thanks again, brother!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a great cigar "My Father "S" Special " from a great BOTL "Spindrift"!!!
    Thank You Paul!
    Much Appreciated!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    image. A very nice stick so far, right up my alley as I like sweet smokes. Thanks brother!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    figured i would like the dpg blue and i do thanks mvw67 mike! imageimage
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I had a CAO Italia from greg2648 that was damn smooth. The cello was so yellow I can't imagine how old that thing was but the flavor was awesome. Those things have some aging potential! It really made the construction of my new chicken coop much more bearable, thanks Greg!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    smoking a Habano Rosado from Sandusky Bay Cigar co. that Bacon.Jay gave me back on 4-30-11. thanks man.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    smoking a Habano Rosado from Sandusky Bay Cigar co. that Bacon.Jay gave me back on 4-30-11. thanks man.
    This post made me think back to the days when every other post was celebrating the glory of bacon, lol.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I just smoked my first Kristoff that was purchased for me by my brother Dwayne. This was A great stick. I enjoyed it till my fingers burned.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Limitada Edicion Especial '06 Maduro Torpedo, courtesy of the mass bombing Mephisto just threw at KY.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Couldn't find one of Rudy's specialized nub holders, so I improvised...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Firetruckguy hooked me up with an Ave Maria Reconquista. thanks bud. you rock.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    How was it?
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    kuzi16:
    How was it?

The review is here

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday had a MUWAT robusto from MVW67 & Flor Del Todo from Bucking W while golfing. Then finished the afternoon off with an LP Dirty Rat from JHewey.

Thanks guys for these good smokes.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Todd hooked me up with a My Father #4 (lancero). I'm just now approaching the final third... and WOW. This is a cigar. A freakin awesome cigar.

Thanks brother.
  • Options
    Padron 1964 maddy from Jimmy,, Thanks man awesome smoke
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    AB Prensado one of my favs from the Kid. Thank you! !!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    i am smoking a La Palina that Spindrift sent me a few months ago. you all need to check this brand out. review will be up later today.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i am smoking a La Palina that Spindrift sent me a few months ago. you all need to check this brand out. review will be up later today.

These are pretty good. I was not to happy with the price range though. Even in saying that, I bought a box of the Little Bill. Back in the early part of 2011, I bombed Jsnake and JCizzle with a few. I think I did a amature review on it Kuzi. That's when I was really new. I may have to revisit them again, thanks Kuzi. They have been in the bottom of my humidor for at least a year....

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Had an ISOM Bolivar that Jamie sent me about a month ago. Great smoke with a cup of coffe this morning. Thanks again!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Sitting outside with a no barrio cigar that I got from the Kid. Woody, a little peppery, and something that reminds me of caramel? It's good though. Thanks Kid!
  • Options
    Perdomo Exhibicion from deejmemix tasty thanks
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
  • Options
    Smokin a Montecristo white,, from 6/2010,,,Thanks Glen
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Just got done with an Olivia V...thanks scarlin...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    Junior that is a fantastic stick, one of my favs from Padilla for sure! Nice job and hope you lvoed it man!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    90+ Irishman:
    pbchevo:
    Junior that is a fantastic stick, one of my favs from Padilla for sure! Nice job and hope you lvoed it man!

Sure did brother the habano was one of my first padilla and loved it
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked a killer from JDH! David sent me some great AJ sticks and I smoked the San lotano Habano and it was a kick-azz cigar that was exactly what I was looking for tonight! Thank you so much David really appreciate it.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    A macanudo maduro 1997. Half way through it. Great stick. Thank you.
  • Options
    Bump