Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    LHC OF short torpedo, thanks again! Too dark for a pic :(
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    a DPG Blue Exquisito from j0z3r, that will have to be my next box purchase. I swear I feel like the blue was blended for me, and this was the first one in this size for me. Thanks for sending me a few new sizes to Try Joe, I think I just found a new favorite.
  • Options
    a MOW PA from the Sniper

man there is a LOT of flavor in that little cigar. Thanks for sending a few my way to try Glen, I really appreciate it Brother.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    a MOW PA from the Sniper

man there is a LOT of flavor in that little cigar. Thanks for sending a few my way to try Glen, I really appreciate it Brother.
    boydmcgowan:
    a DPG Blue Exquisito from j0z3r, that will have to be my next box purchase. I swear I feel like the blue was blended for me, and this was the first one in this size for me. Thanks for sending me a few new sizes to Try Joe, I think I just found a new favorite.
    I agree both of these smokes are very good..
  • Options
    The Kid:
    boydmcgowan:
    a MOW PA from the Sniper

boydmcgowan:
    I agree both of these smokes are very good..
    Yeah they are. I've had quite a few of the Blues in the past, and their actually a favorite of mine, but they we're all the Generosos (toro) size and the exquisito (Corona Gordo) blew me away. So good.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Don Tomas Classico from deejmemix very interesting!!!! Nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoking a ortega serie D belicoso from amz1301, over halfway now im getting those chocolate flavors i like , thanks andrew! i knew when i saw this one it would be good
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a MUWAT fromm a good BOTL JJ !!!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    My bro kentuckytrooper hooked me up with a Rocky Patel EDGE maduro Toro last night. Most nice!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todd hooked me up with a "Nub" package last week and included were a couple Cain Nubs.

Well I smoked the Cain Nub Maduro last night - delicious. Todd said these had been resting for quite some time and I could tell - the cigar was extremely mellow and had pretty even flavors the whole way through.
    I mostly picked up sweet flavors of coffee/espresso. I know there were other flavors too but everything was subdued so it's hard to say what those other flavors were.
    This was an excellent 1.5 hour smoke, thanks Todd!

Now I need to go pick up a fresh one to see how it compares.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Enjoyed a Liga Privada T52 provided by greg last night

THANKS GREG!!!!!!!! IT WAS TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a KILLER stick from Justin today.. Padron 1926 Series No. 2 Maddie.... I was already a Padron fan but this was in an entirely new level... One of my new top 3 of all time right there with the MF No. 4 and Cc Montecristo No. 2!!!! Thank you brother, REALLY!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Just got done with a diesel corona from Jsaint's movie contest package....Thanks bro love those.....
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    90+ Irishman:
    Smoked a KILLER stick from Justin today.. Padron 1926 Series No. 2 Maddie.... I was already a Padron fan but this was in an entirely new level... One of my new top 3 of all time right there with the MF No. 4 and Cc Montecristo No. 2!!!! Thank you brother, REALLY!!!!
    The Padron '26 may well be the best cigar offered in the US market, and the #2 is my favorite. I never have more than 3 or 4 at any one time in the humidor, but they are just heaven in a stick.
  • Options
    Justin and I worked out a trade a little while back and he hit me with some MOW PAs (among some other great sticks too).

Finally got a chance to fire up one of these bad boys last night and dang....that was a good smoke. It was my first MOW PA but I know I'm going to be ordering some more of these soon.
    Thanks Justin for sending these & I imagine the other MOW PA will be gone by the end of this week.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had the Grafton that Jamie sent me a few months ago yesterday for one of my bday smokes. Amazing, thank you Jamie!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Justin and I worked out a trade a little while back and he hit me with some MOW PAs (among some other great sticks too).

Finally got a chance to fire up one of these bad boys last night and dang....that was a good smoke. It was my first MOW PA but I know I'm going to be ordering some more of these soon.
    Thanks Justin for sending these & I imagine the other MOW PA will be gone by the end of this week.

I'm a huge fan of the MOWPA. My first one blew me away and I've been hooked ever since. I'm gonna blame my PA addiction on Sniper, though. He convinced me to try it to make sure I'd have a good smoke for the arrival of my new daughter, then hooked me up with some more. So, when I get home tomorrow I'll be smoking a great cigar from The Sniper.
  • Options
    Chris sent me some of his "overflow singles" about a month ago because he remembered that I like trying new cigars.

Well I finally got a chance to light one up last night - a DPG Cuban Classic Robusto. This was one of the smoothest full bodied cigars I've ever smoked and I plan on getting more of these once I make some room in the humi.
    Thanks Chris for introducing me to another new, great cigar.

• Options
    jgibv:
    Chris sent me some of his "overflow singles" about a month ago because he remembered that I like trying new cigars.

Well I finally got a chance to light one up last night - a DPG Cuban Classic Robusto. This was one of the smoothest full bodied cigars I've ever smoked and I plan on getting more of these once I make some room in the humi.
    Thanks Chris for introducing me to another new, great cigar.

Those are excellent, and they only get better with age.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    ...fired up a Quesada Espana last night that I received in a trade with Todd. Most enjoyable!! First ash held on for an 1 3/4" and the stick is only 3.5".
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    Those are excellent, and they only get better with age.
    Good to know....and that gives me even more reason to make room in the humi for some of these.

• Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    I had my first undercrown last night from Mike. Paired it with a Sam Adams black and brew beer. What a great pair. Great smoke as well.
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    cmartin:
    I had my first undercrown last night from Mike. Paired it with a Sam Adams black and brew beer. What a great pair. Great smoke as well.
    Undercrowns are the bees knees lately. You have to try it with the porter from our local brewery.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Just smoked a d7 Diesel Unlimited from one of the Beckom boys. The first Unlimited I had left me unimpressed. This one was far better. I give credit to the vitola, you can really taste the filler and binder on this. Very balanced and complex.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Tonight I smoked A Camacho Triple Maduro that was A gift from my brother Dwayne. A fine cigar and A great gift.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Just smoked a d7 Diesel Unlimited from one of the Beckom boys. The first Unlimited I had left me unimpressed. This one was far better. I give credit to the vitola, you can really taste the filler and binder on this. Very balanced and complex.

There's plenty of age on that one. I've found that A little rest helps these cigars tremendously. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Had a T52 at our little central valley herf last night....it was fantastic and lasted well over 2 hours... I cannot wait to hit up the no. 9
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    dennisking:

There's plenty of age on that one. I've found that A little rest helps these cigars tremendously. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    the cello was fairly yellow on that stick. With age, it really was quite good. I would def smoke again. I think the vitola is key. Thanks for such an enjoyable smoke.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Had a T52 at our little central valley herf last night....it was fantastic and lasted well over 2 hours... I cannot wait to hit up the no. 9
    Glad you enjoyed it. One of my favs.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Smoked a J Fuego 777 Maduro that Daniel gave me. I agree, 777 Maduro = yummy.