Home Ratings & Reviews

ST-EFG-01

New stick from the 2012 studio tobac sampler Burn Time : 1 hr Cut : Studio Tobac Xikar Lit With : Match Drink : Root Beer image Pre draw Woody. Earthy. Creamy Initial light Instant pepper with an extremely creamy hint of either hazelnut of vanilla. Great flavor right off the bat. The draw was flawless with the perfect amount of smoke.* First inch. Smoothed out tremendously. Lost its pepper taste and is an abundant amount of cream. Still getting the hazelnut vanilla flavor but it is much sweeter than the original light. imageimage First half. Still extremely smooth. Still getting the creamy favors. I am drinking a draught root beer which could be pushing this particular flavor profile more but when I inhaled the cigar on a couple occasions you can tell that it would be apparent without my drink of choice. The amount of smoke has increased for some reason. I am not sure if it the size of drag I am taking or not but it seems to be burning pure. ... First 2/3. Lost the ash about half way through. Still burning perfect with a bright grey ash. The creamy favors are still there but not as apparent. I am picking up a mixture of different favors. I can taste what appears to be oats and grains. A flavor that I really enjoy. You don't find it to much in a lot of cigars but it's something that immediately sold me on this stick. A mild to medium smoke. image End. Fantastic smoke overall. If your a fan of mild/medium sticks, I strongly recommend this. If your only into full bodied sticks, this may not be for you but has a lot of great flavors to offer. I am a huge fan of medium bodied smokes so this was a treat. I am looking forward to the samplers from future box purchases so I can try it out again. Another great stick by the ST team

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Excellent review, brother! Sounds like another one to keep an eye out for.
  • JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    Toombes:
    Excellent review, brother! Sounds like another one to keep an eye out for.
    Thanks!! From what I know, there has been no decisions made to put this cigar into full production so you can only get them in the samplers at your local events.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I'm typically a full-bodied/full-flavored smoker, but I'm always on the lookout for a really good medium smoke. Hopefully they'll decide to go into full production with this one. Sounds like an awesome stick.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Really nice review Jonny. It's always good to see more people doing quality reviews on here.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    Appreciate that!