Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Vigilante Maduro

Does anyone know where I can get some Vigilante Maduros? If anyone has a B&M near you that still has a few in stock, or if anyone have a surplus of them, I would gladly work out either paying for them via PayPal or setting up a trade of cigars of your choice (within reason) for some.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    Does anyone know where I can get some Vigilante Maduros? If anyone has a B&M near you that still has a few in stock, or if anyone have a surplus of them, I would gladly work out either paying for them via PayPal or setting up a trade of cigars of your choice (within reason) for some.

Did I send you one Alien? They are a fav. of mine.
    You might try C.Com... they MAY still have a few singles.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    You sent me one of the sun-grown, which I am about to go out and smoke now, lol. The maduro is definately one of my favorites though, and I haven't been able to find anywhere that has them in stock. I was hoping someone had a few extra or had a B&M that had some so I could stock up.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I am probably going by my B&M tomorrow. I will check and see if they have any. If they do, how many do you want?
    A full box if they have that many. If you can pick 'em up or get the B&M to hold 'em for you, I can shoot you however much it is via PayPal or we can work out a trade for some cigars you want, however you want to do it.
    Laker, smoked that Sun Grown earlier, and damn it was good too. Almost as good as the Maduro, man, I am downright sad that they don't make these anymore.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    Laker, smoked that Sun Grown earlier, and damn it was good too. Almost as good as the Maduro, man, I am downright sad that they don't make these anymore.
    Alien...PM sent.
    Laker - replied.

I Just put an order in with Cigar.com for a few of them and a bundle of ITC Anniversary seconds. Just goes to show, you need to call sometimes. So RndStn, don't worry about it man. If you were able to find some and bought them, I won't leave you hanging, but if you didn't pick any up yet, its cool.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Great. I'm glad you found some because the guy I talked to at the B&M said that vigilante was the size so I had to educate him that there was a line out there called vigilante and it was blended by RP. BTW, you have a pm alien.
    replied
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    CCOM is out, but if you guys get a chance these thaings are uber good!