Home Cigar 101

Gurkha Centurian

So last week I got my COTM intro cigars. I stared and stared at the centurian trying to figure out one simple thing. Do I cut both ends or just like any regular cigar?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ok... i wondered the same thing on my first perfecto. heres the low down...

hold the cigar face up (the band so you can read it) the top is where you draw from the bottom is the foot. If you can draw through the cigar then you dont need to cut it at all. if you cant, then cut the head much the same as you would a torpedo. light the foot as is.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    ok... i wondered the same thing on my first perfecto. heres the low down...

hold the cigar face up (the band so you can read it) the top is where you draw from the bottom is the foot. If you can draw through the cigar then you dont need to cut it at all. if you cant, then cut the head much the same as you would a torpedo. light the foot as is.
    After you've completed that enjoy the hell out of it as you are smoking a vitola only the very best torcedors are allowed to roll. There is a reason they are called perfectos!
  • BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    Cool I figured it would be you two that answered. Thanks for the help. Now to find an occasion to enjoy it......
    BFGarner:
    Cool I figured it would be you two that answered. Thanks for the help. Now to find an occasion to enjoy it......
    Hey! Whats that supposed to mean? LOL
    BFGarner:
    yeah, who else? i think we are the freaks that post here with the most gusto. i think it translates to time on the hands.
    kuzi16:
    BFGarner:
    yeah, who else? i think we are the freaks that post here with the most gusto. i think it translates to time on the hands.
    LOL
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311

lol, you two do post alot. Although I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as you have time on your hands to do it.

Bf the gurkha centurian is a great cigar, it is an ideal cigar to save for a certain occasion. After you smoke it you'll want to go out and buy some more, love the perfecto.

You mean as long as we don't get fired for doing so.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    There is a benifit to private offices with locks on the door, and an oversized minimize icon.
    LMAO ... yea I left the private corner office and company car for the world of a cubicle. WTF? Well that cubicle came with a ton more money and a non dead end job.
    madurofan:
    LMAO ... yea I left the private corner office and company car for the world of a cubicle. WTF? Well that cubicle came with a ton more money and a non dead end job.
    i cant complain with more potential and more money.
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    i cant complain with more potential and more money.
    Exactly!