Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

To dutyje: Thanks for the Magna Casa!

Hey Joe I didn't give you props for the Magna Casa, I had no idea this was such a good smoke and a prized one at that! CA gave it a very high rating! (just read my first copy) Anyway guys and gals if you haven't tried this one this definitley a must thanks again Joe, come back soon!

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    hey robert can you elaborate on what you found the cigar to be? flavor etc?
    One of my local B&M's is really pushing these
  • robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    Haven't smoked it yet, I have a bad head cold at the moment, sorry!
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    gmill880:
    I had one of these with a buddy last weekend. Let me try to give a quick review. A so so cigar. Not great at all. The first third was smooth and creamy with a hint of cedar ( just how I like 'em) and was more of a mild/medium smoke. The second third was a mess. the stick kept changing profiles from spicy to sweet to bitter. It couldn't make up it's mind what it wanted to be. I even had notes of chocolate there occasionally which is ok by me. I just wish it would have had some consistancy. The last third was so extremely spicy and bitter that I had to put it down and walk away. I have 2 more in my humi and hope that the flavors will even out with some rest.
    BTW the construction was awsome and it burned perfectly
    Jdorais:
    gmill880:
    I had one of these with a buddy last weekend. Let me try to give a quick review. A so so cigar. Not great at all. The first third was smooth and creamy with a hint of cedar ( just how I like 'em) and was more of a mild/medium smoke. The second third was a mess. the stick kept changing profiles from spicy to sweet to bitter. It couldn't make up it's mind what it wanted to be. I even had notes of chocolate there occasionally which is ok by me. I just wish it would have had some consistancy. The last third was so extremely spicy and bitter that I had to put it down and walk away. I have 2 more in my humi and hope that the flavors will even out with some rest.
    BTW the construction was awsome and it burned perfectly

Huh ....Thanks Jdorais