Home Non Cigar Related

My week---a rant

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Let's start off with my wife is still hurting and everyone is giving up, throw in me messing my tendons in my wrist up followed by a non explainable stabbing pain in the top of my foot when I walk. Due to a bad wrist I am on light duty at work which SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS. had to use a chunk of our "move to SC" fund for unexpected crap. Living with the father in law is getting old between remodeling and everything. Went to get a cigar and I spilled a fkn drink on a few. and let's wrap the last 7 days with a ungrateful son and daughter. /end rant
hope the last 7 were better for you.

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey brother the hurting in your wrists if you use you're hands for work and do excessive typing and texting could be carpel tunnel syndrome ........ I suffer from this and if there is something great that I took away from being married to my ex is her mom is a physicians assistant and they would use holistic alternatives as opposed to prescribing pharmasucitals or surgery . Go the pharmacy or walmart or target and pick up some niacin in the vitamin aisle along with a multi B vitamin. Take two niacin tabs daily for the first two days then one daily and just one B daily ...... I kid you not you'll start feeling relief by day 3. Niacin is very good for your heart and excellent for you vascular and blood flow. Blood flow is restricted in you're wrists causing you're hands to hurt extremely bad. I grabbed a twin pack of niacin 500 mg tabs 120 capsules in a twin pack for like 12 bucks for 240 tabs and a super B complex 140 tabs for 11 bucks I think. Hope this gives you some help.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Let's start off with my wife is still hurting and everyone is giving up, throw in me messing my tendons in my wrist up followed by a non explainable stabbing pain in the top of my foot when I walk. Due to a bad wrist I am on light duty at work which SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS. had to use a chunk of our "move to SC" fund for unexpected crap. Living with the father in law is getting old between remodeling and everything. Went to get a cigar and I spilled a fkn drink on a few. and let's wrap the last 7 days with a ungrateful son and daughter. /end rant

I feel you man. Sometimes............
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    deejmemixx:

I understand your madness, brother. I'm getting by on around 9hrs of sleep since 0530 Sunday morning, worked three car wrecks, 7 respiratory emergencies and some other assorted BS, only to have my supervisor tell me that I need to start performing my duties more efficiently. This *** hasn't worked a truck in 4 yrs!! The wife just informed me that the car needs to be taken in for an oil change and she doesn't have time, even though she works two blocks from the dealership where we bought it. This means I get to drag the kids an hr down the road and sit in the lobby for Christ knows how long tomorrow.
    But, at least I haven't spilled anything on my smokes...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    RBeckom:
    deejmemixx:

I understand your madness, brother. I'm getting by on around 9hrs of sleep since 0530 Sunday morning, worked three car wrecks, 7 respiratory emergencies and some other assorted BS, only to have my supervisor tell me that I need to start performing my duties more efficiently. This *** hasn't worked a truck in 4 yrs!! The wife just informed me that the car needs to be taken in for an oil change and she doesn't have time, even though she works two blocks from the dealership where we bought it. This means I get to drag the kids an hr down the road and sit in the lobby for Christ knows how long tomorrow.
    But, at least I haven't spilled anything on my smokes...
    Toom...sounds like we need to meet up for a beer and a stogie
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Might be a bit of a commute, but I'm always up for a roadtrip! Can you get Leffe in your neck of the woods? It's my new favorite brew...