Home Ratings & Reviews

Looking to Change It Up

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
Hey folks. Not sure if any of you all remember me or what not, but I've been away from the forums for some time now. No real reason why; real life stuff, I guess. Anyways, I've basically cut back my cigar habit a bit (generally just a cigar a day now) but I've been puffing on mostly the same stuff recently; Diesel UHC, Diesel Unlimited, La Herencia Cubana Core (nothing a trend?), Padilla 1932, and... pretty much that's it. I'll occasionally throw some other sticks in here and there; the La Reloba Mexican, the Don Pepin Garcia CC, etc. etc. Strong cigars. What suggestions would you have for some newer releases that might fit the bill?

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Newer?Room 101OSOK is solid so,is there Namabuki. Lp Undercrown is also tasty. San lotano ovalmaduro. I`m a full bodied fan also. Those are some of my go to smokes right now.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    bigfnsteve:
    Newer?Room 101OSOK is solid so,is there Namabuki. Lp Undercrown is also tasty. San lotano ovalmaduro. I`m a full bodied fan also. Those are some of my go to smokes right now.
    The San Lotano Oval was fantastic, so the maduro version is definitely worth a shot. Thanks for that suggestion. As for Room 101, I've sort of been underwhelmed by much of Camacho's stuff of late; the Diploma and Triple Maduro are both fantastic though, as is the 8/22 1962. Undercrown I've tried and I really loved it as well, though I had to let them rest for a bit; fresh outta the box, I was sort of underwhelmed. k
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    bigfnsteve:
    The San Lotano Oval was fantastic, so the maduro version is definitely worth a shot. Thanks for that suggestion. As for Room 101, I've sort of been underwhelmed by much of Camacho's stuff of late; the Diploma and Triple Maduro are both fantastic though, as is the 8/22 1962. Undercrown I've tried and I really loved it as well, though I had to let them rest for a bit; fresh outta the box, I was sort of underwhelmed. k
    Honestly I`m not a comacho fan boy by no means. But the osok and namabuki are hits in my opinion. The diesel crucible is pretty good also. Pretty solid medium smoke. Um also the mow side project are also good with the little devil being my favorite. If you like a little peppery power house. I`d be more than glad to work out a trade or hell just bomb you:p
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Ortega Serie D. Spicy up front with maduro goodness.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    BETASYNN!!! Where the he11 you been man??? Good to hear from you again, you're missed when you're not around! How have you been?

• seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Waiting for the new Romeo Y Julieta here is a picture check out the band Photobucket