Home Ratings & Reviews

romeo an juliet havoc

bought 2 with last order. a nice mild stick. had burn issues. i think rest will do them good. if you like the vintage you'll like this.

Comments

• fuentejps:
    bought 2 with last order. a nice mild stick. had burn issues. i think rest will do them good. if you like the vintage you'll like this.
    I havent seen those Romeo y Julietta's but my B&M stopped carrying my favorite the habano Reserve so its been awhile since ive had me an RYJ. whats the flavor profile like?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    fuentejps:
    good to see you here again.
    i kinda wanna check those guys out. may have to pick one up on my next order. how are they compared to the RyJ Reserva real?
  • kuzi16:
    fuentejps:
    i kinda wanna check those guys out. may have to pick one up on my next order. how are they compared to the RyJ Reserva real?
    kuzi what was your reserva real like? I dnt think mine was well rested when I had it. When the flavor was there I enjoyed it. Had a ...floral? Aroma. Is it worth trying again in your opinion?
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    kuzi16:
    fuentejps:
    kuzi what was your reserva real like? I dnt think mine was well rested when I had it. When the flavor was there I enjoyed it. Had a ...floral? Aroma. Is it worth trying again in your opinion?
    the two best sizes for this are the toro and the lonesdale.
  • kuzi16:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    kuzi16:
    fuentejps:
    the two best sizes for this are the toro and the lonesdale.
    I think I smoked an odd sized rubusto like a 5x52? Maybe. I don't normally smoke rubusto sizes anyway. I will give em another shot as I am a fan of RYJ. Will have to do some digging to find a lonsdale unless you have a couple you would trade?
    ccom sells em.
    i dont have any now. otherwise id be glad to ship some out.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    The reserva real in my opinion one of the best cigars made by one of the large companies. Especially if you like a mild-medium connie. Early on these were a staple in my selection, the maduro is pretty nice also. I received a Havoc at C fest and even though I have moved on to being a full bodied fan it was good enough to buy a few of them. If you enjoy the reserva real but would like a bit more punch you will like the Havoc. The one thing I will say about Romeo Y Julieta is there wrappers are always pretty nice especially their connies which can be a tough wrapper.
    Gaetano7890:
    The reserva real in my opinion one of the best cigars made by one of the large companies.
    i totally agree on this. the other one from the big companies that i like is the Partagas Black.
    Gaetano7890:
    I received a Havoc at C fest and even though I have moved on to being a full bodied fan it was good enough to buy a few of them. If you enjoy the reserva real but would like a bit more punch you will like the Havoc.
    i will probably like the havoc then.
    i may have to get one or two on my next order.
  • kuzi16:
    Gaetano7890:
    The reserva real in my opinion one of the best cigars made by one of the large companies.
    i totally agree on this. the other one from the big companies that i like is the Partagas Black.
    Gaetano7890:
    I received a Havoc at C fest and even though I have moved on to being a full bodied fan it was good enough to buy a few of them. If you enjoy the reserva real but would like a bit more punch you will like the Havoc.
    i will probably like the havoc then.
    i may have to get one or two on my next order.
    the partagas black is 1 of my new favorite smokes. That stick is great!
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    the partagas black is 1 of my new favorite smokes. That stick is great!
    the 5 vegas series A in my opinion has many of the same overall flavors as the Partagas Black just in a much milder form. i would not say that they are "the same" or that one replaces another, but i am saying that you may wanna try one of you like the other.
  • i have a good supply of both. someone gifted me some Partagas blacks with alot of age on em and damn they are fine. Always love the serie A from 5V though not as much punch though