Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Dirty Rat

Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
I had my second one last night and I must say it's an incredible cigar. I didn't thingk it was possible to pack so much flavor into such a little cigar. I can't really say that it is anything like the other LP's but the huge cloud of smoke was reminicent of the other LP's I've had. I def missed the boat on these smokes since most of them are long gone, but thanks to some fine BOTL's I have had the pleasure of enjoying two of these. Thanks (JHewey and Greg). Burn time was about one hour and 20 minutes with the the first few puffs being tight but then opening up nicely. The initial flavor was spicey black pepper that I could feel on my gums and tongue but did not notice on the retrohale. This subsided and went into a semi sweet chocolate flavor that lasted until the first ash. After that I got a strong coffee flavor with a bit of leather and wood. I did not relgiht or touch up this stick once and there was no need to it burned perfectly. There are alot of rare cigars out there that carry a hefty price tag due to limited availability that are not really worth the pice hike. However I personally feel this one is worth it because it is that good.

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the review, Mike. I've been eyeballing the one in my aging humi, and now I think it may have aged long enough!!