Home General Discussion

Where's Enfidl??

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody heard from him lately?? Been about ten days, now, since he's been around....

Comments

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Marty, I know he just picked up a new gig (I believe) I ain't one to gossip, but I think that is dominating his time right now according to twitter and he is still posting a lot from his twitter accounts. I see his posts everyday. Haven't seen him here though.
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    was just thinking the same thing, good to hear he's doing well.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Marty, I know he just picked up a new gig (I believe) I ain't one to gossip, but I think that is dominating his time right now according to twitter and he is still posting a lot from his twitter accounts. I see his posts everyday. Haven't seen him here though.

Oh, okay. I was just kinda wondering. It isn't like him to not show up once in a while. Thanks, Bombay.....
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Bombay:
    Whats that twitter handle BTW?

Disregard, got it.

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    stalker
    WHAT did I tell you about letting your jealousy show in the open forums?

-20 MORE posts noob! LOL

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    There's no stoppin him. He has ADHD and someone gave him a huge cone of cotton candy.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I texted him to make sure it's all good.
    Direwolf:
    There's no stoppin him. He has ADHD and someone gave him a huge cone of cotton candy.
    Aw jeez - I posted a sign on his cage about this!!! I swear, people around here read like they friggin' count... :-D

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I just heard back from our boy E. He said everything is good but he's been crazy busy. He's sorry for being absent but all is well and he'll be on this weekend. Glad to hear he's doing well!
    Me too. Shitbag never answered my tweet, Im glad to know he's OK. Did he take a new job or position? I know he's been looking around for quite a while now...

hahah you said shitbag
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sorry guys been made busy. Regular job, reppin for Emilio Cigars and being a family man has left me with now time to do much but work out and get a lil bit of sleep lol

Hey Snipper you must have followed the wrong person because I never got a tweet from you you crazy old bastage!
    ENFIDL:
    Sorry guys been made busy. Regular job, reppin for Emilio Cigars and being a family man has left me with now time to do much but work out and get a lil bit of sleep lol

Hey Snipper you must have followed the wrong person because I never got a tweet from you you crazy old bastage!
    HA. stupid
    jliu:
    ENFIDL:

HA. stupid
    I feel like it! Im a low tech man in a high tech world me bruddahs... :-)