Home Ratings & Reviews

5 Vegas Limitada 2008

VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well I did it.... I fired one up.

First off, Yes I am a boon. My pallet isn't quite developed like most of yous guys (in my Boston accent). Well here goes. I always pull thru the cigar un-lit, it tasted like dark chocolate. After a quick toasting, a long draw fired her up with ease. It still had that chocolate taste. The first 1/3 was so smooth with chocolate and a lite pepper at the back of my tongue. It then moved into cedar and toast but the chocolate still lingered. The 2/3 moved away from the chocolate into something I honestly can't describe. Medic will have to so a real review. This is where most of you will want to strike me in the face. After an hour and a half(ish) I needed to tend to other matters. I handed it to my pops and said "I don't have the heart to toss it" so he did it for me. Not a single touch-up, wasn't hot, wasn't bitter, it was just great over all.

We need to make sure Medic does a real review....

Thanks for reading guys!

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Sounds like a good stick. Keep the reviews coming, brother. Trying to describe what you're smoking, on paper, will help you develop your palate more than you know.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the encouragement my man. I honestly can say I love this hobby.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job Peter.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the review brother. This sounds delicious, you got my mouth watering - I may toast mine up this weekend if I get a couple free hours that I can solely focus on the smoke.

And a big ol' ++1 to what BigT said, keep writing down what flavors/aromas you're getting while you smoke, this will help get you in tune with your pallet.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *