Home Ratings & Reviews

Acid Opulence 3

I smoke the first (of many to come) Acid Opulance 3 last night.  A very well made smoke with excellent look, feel, burn and draw.  Make no mistake though, this is what I consider a full or robust smoke.   Just now finished an Acid Toast, also a first, (after a plate of smoked sockeye and cheese)  and not only was it a very well made cigar with all good characteristics and flavor but for one of the few times I could actualy put a name to a taste.....toast!  The wrapper had a toast taste pre-light and carried on in the smoke thereafter.

Although, I'm not a flavored cigar fan, I have developed a liking for the Acid and Drew Estate "infused" cigars and find myself smoking them more often.   The AO 3 was mildly infused and the toast a little more so.

Ordered a box of the AO 3's and what an interesting box they came in.  It also had all the space taken up with cigar leaf shreads.  Might have to pull out one of my pipes and see what it smokes like.

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I've never had an acid. I have had a few kaluha cigars and even a couple drew estate cigars, the copper CI legends and they are just too sweet for me. I don't know what it is but I just can't smoke them any more. I love the aroma though. I usually give my flavored cigars to friends or their GF's as they seem to enjoy them. and I get to enjoy the aroma, that is unless I'm smoking a goodie! Nice review by the way, almost makes me want to give some of them a shot...
  • 405bench405bench Posts: 36
    I found out the Toast has been discontinued.  I was looking to buy a box after the one I smoked yesterday.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    that's what I'm always afraid of when I smoke a cigar and like it, my fear of not getting more due to them not being made. it really sucks.