Home Cigar 101

2010 Opus X charity box

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Can the box be used as a full on humidor?

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    You should be able to. The boxes most high end sticks come in make good 20-50ct humi's. As always, just check the seal.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    good call. it's like duh hahah.
  • jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Send it my way and I'll let you know.;)
    I'm sorry. I only have dog turds.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    STFU
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    jliu:
    HAHAHA on a side note, I can't wait to see that badboy.
    you silly gooses. sigh
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    You know, if you guys were really charitable, you would send one of these X boxes with Opus cigars to me.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Did you buy that MoFo?!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    You know, if you guys were really charitable, you would send one of these X boxes with Opus cigars to me.
    +1 --- and if they send you some, it would be super-extra charitable if you in turn sent me some of those Opus cigars!!! LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jliu you know when that comes in you have to send them to me.. It's a new law that just passed in California. Yes I have those types of connections.
    gentlemen of the leaf. It is scheduled to arrive today by UPS. Thank you. Please PM me your addys and surely I will provide some special brown items
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    gentlemen of the leaf. It is scheduled to arrive today by UPS. Thank you. Please PM me your addys and surely I will provide some special brown items
    Read: Flaming bag of poo
    jliu:
    Such a baller
    haha not at all bud. Just an absolute STUPID spending too much on cigars
    Join the rest of us. I dropped half as much as you think weekend and I'm like uhhh what'd I do?!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    If you really did this....you are nuts bro
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    seriouisly. If you were serious on this one I think I'd drive out there to San Ramon and stop you from going to the PO.
    *Petey*:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    seriouisly. If you were serious on this one I think I'd drive out there to San Ramon and stop you from going to the PO.
    on second thought...no Boyd...lol!
    *Petey*:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    hahah. Thanks Boyd. I know you always got my back man. I appreciate that (that goes without saying of course). It was a total joke. Sorry guys. Not to sound like a selfish folk. Love, Jiunn haha
    jliu:
    *Petey*:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    hahah. Thanks Boyd. I know you always got my back man. I appreciate that (that goes without saying of course). It was a total joke. Sorry guys. Not to sound like a selfish folk. Love, Jiunn haha
    you know it, Jiunn. I'll always have your back.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    truly generous this guy is. Class act
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    truly generous this guy is. Crazy ass
    ***Fixed***
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    truly generous this guy is. Crazy ass
    ***Fixed***
    Freakin awesome crazy gesture. Who ever gets them as well as Juinn, let me know what you think.