Home Cigar 101

Having an issue with checking out on the site

Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
So, I'm trying to order the daily deal for today, and I can't get to the checkout. It keeps showing a runtime error when I get to the page. Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Maybe its down...I would just call your order in...also pick up a 5 for $5 deal...
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Ah, I forgot I could call it in. I'll just do that then. Thanks for the reminder.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    clean your cookies and flush your cache.
  • phobicsquirrel:
    yup, this happenned to me, left a daily deal in my cart, same message, cleared cookies and cache, then it worked fine
    yup, that will be a 55 dollar charge... =)
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    mustluvcigars:
    phobicsquirrel:
    yup, this happenned to me, left a daily deal in my cart, same message, cleared cookies and cache, then it worked fine
    Yeah, that's exactly what my situation was. I left a daily deal in there. Clearing everything fixed it. Phobic, I spent all of my money on the cigars I ordered. I won't be able to pay you, lol.
  • ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    phobicsquirrel:
    yup, that will be a 55 dollar charge... =)
    Are you a tech?
    perhaps, what is it worth to ya..? lol, yeah and in the midst of starting my own business.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    perhaps, what is it worth to ya..? lol, yeah and in the midst of starting my own business.
    Maybe I should move out to your area. I could work for you and we could smoke all day! If we combined our inventory we would be unstopable.
    lol, well let me know! hahaha.. I actually don't hang with anyone who enjoys cigars, my best friend smokes cigs and isn't into cigars. Tried to get him in to it, but no luck. His GF though will smoke with me when we are all together. She likes the sweet infused cigars though. She sort of liked an Onyx but she was smoking it too fast.
    Only curious, I am too. I started my own business 2 years ago...
    cool, how's it going for ya? I'm still working full time at my job and trying to juggle my own after work and on my days off; it's tough. I find it hard especially since I am getting way too many people setting up appointments. it's good though but tiring.
    Some days are better than others, I remember the days of juggling another job - Getting out on your own is scary but totally worth it...