Home General Discussion

Nub Live Tour Event

It's been awhile since I posted here, but I stumbled across the fact that there is a Nub event in my area tonight! Anyways, for anyone in the Cincinnati / Northern KY area it is 5:00 to 7:30 at the Beer Sellar in Newport, KY. If this in any way violates any agreement I said I read I am sorry.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey BF it has been a while.. Hope all is good with you.. That seems like a no-foul post and I hope someone got to get out and enjoy the event.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Wish i would have seen this sooner, i may have taken a road trip!!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they'll have the new nub Miami there?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Has the Nub Miami been released yet?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i dont think so, and now word of a nub maduro.
  • BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    It has been awhile work has been keeping me busy. Got married in November and now I got twins due in this November. Craziness. Anyways, they Nub Maduro was there, but you could only get on IF you bought a box of Nubs. If you bought a box of any type (Conn, Hab, Cam) for reg price you would get a bag full of Nub goodies. 1 Maduro and a limited edition one that was a barber pole style. Also Sam was at the event signing stuff and hand rolling the cigars which was pretty awesome. Everyone seemed pleased with the Maduro. I suggest you guys take a look at their website for upcoming events, because it was awesome, especially if you planned on getting a box of them.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I'd love to check out one of these events. Also, congrats on the marriage and the twins!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Matt we gotta get you to a good cigar event man. They are a blast and a great place to get some good deals on smokes. Next time my local shop is having something good I'll let ya know.
    PuroFreak:
    Matt we gotta get you to a good cigar event man. They are a blast and a great place to get some good deals on smokes. Next time my local shop is having something good I'll let ya know.
    Yeah, I wish I would've sucked it up and went to the Patel event. I looked Nub's site, and they're going to be in Addison in October. There's bound to be something going on before then though. I'm still planning on going to that Oliva tasting in Rockwall.
    Yea, they are supposed to have a TON of events at the shop in Addison this summer so it should be a lot of fun. I will keep you posted on any good ones coming. I know Nick Perdoma is supposed to be coming sometime, also a Fuente event, Ashton event, and one other big one that I can't remember.
    I'm down for the Fuente event for sure. I've never tried anything from Perdoma or Ashton though, so those would be a good chance to check them out. Thanks for keeping me updated on this stuff, otherwise I probably wouldn't know.
    No problem man. Ashton is a great smoke! I'm not a huge Perdoma fan but they have a couple smokes that are alright. I've only had the Ashton Classic and the VSG and they are both great. I have an ESG that I just got in March resting and that is supposed to be an awesome smoke but they are $20+ a stick so not something I would be able to smoke on a daily basis!
    PuroFreak:
    No problem man. Ashton is a great smoke! I'm not a huge Perdoma fan but they have a couple smokes that are alright. I've only had the Ashton Classic and the VSG and they are both great. I have an ESG that I just got in March resting and that is supposed to be an awesome smoke but they are $20+ a stick so not something I would be able to smoke on a daily basis!

The ESG is one of my favorites ...only had a couple but they are worth the price IMHO ...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

The ESG is one of my favorites ...only had a couple but they are worth the price IMHO ...
    You like them more than the vsgs?
    phobicsquirrel:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

You like them more than the vsgs?

I like them both but the ESG just a little better