Home Cigar 101
Options

Storing ACID cigars??

zmanzman Posts: 2

Hey all,  I recently read that you should store ACID brand cigars separately from you other sticks due to ACID's aromas.  I was getting ready to buy a travel case/humidor.  Do I need to have 2 cases or can I put ACID cigars in the same case as other cigars as long as there is foam or cedar separating them?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If you are going to put them in the same case, then at the very least store the ACID sticks in a ziplock baggie. I'd even suggest, for caution's sake, to bag both regular cigars and infused ones separately so there is absolutely no chance of flavor blending.

Joe
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Z I would not store them in the same case.Maybe only if you Triple Zip lock baged your acids and then you may still smell them. Now, not to speak badly of the Acid Line I've had numerous Acid cigars enjoyed most of them, it's just that they have a way of leaking over. No NO No not in the same case...I once order several cigars which came through the mail, among them some Acids..they were not seperated and my cigars had a wiff of Anisette or clove.. Then it got in my head and I was as freaked out as Maduro when you mention Cigar Beetles. (JK ). Really, keep them apart.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Really? I've never had an ACID cigar. They must be very strongly flavored/perfumed.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Did you say Beetles! @$$hole, LOL. No ABSOLUTELY do not store them in the same container possibly not the same room.
  • Options
    Maduro.. Dog, you know I just love to pull your chain.. At least I didn't mention your truck ! OOOPS, sorry. I was thinking the same room too, but I wanted to center on a different joke that time..
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Really? I've never had an ACID cigar. They must be very strongly flavored/perfumed.
    they are infused with flavor. It may not e a bad one but it isnt natural so they will flavor your other cigars.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Maduro.. Dog, you know I just love to pull your chain.. At leasrt I didn't mention your truck ! OOOPS, sorry. I was thinking the same room too, but I wanted to center on a different joke that time..
    LMAO I know bro, I'm not as paranoid as I play around about being. The truck thats another story ... it is back together and running now. Hey anyone wanna buy a Ranger? I'll give ya a good deal, seriously!
  • Options
    Maduro, I'm glad you have a good sense of humor because I never speak (or write ) to offend.. I think i'll pass on the Ranger though. Thanks for the generous offer.
  • Options
    Me either man Kas. I'm all about a good time. I figured out at a young age if you wanna get laid you either have to be good looking or funny. I've been trying to be as funny as I could be since I figured that out ;)
  • Options
    See another interesting twist.. From storing Acid cigars to Maduros love live. I never saw that one coming..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    I never saw that one coming..
    She said the same thing ;)