Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

What NOT to trade

Hey all, I now the list would be long but co8uld you guys and girls post a listing of cigars NOT accepted as trades. This will help me in the long run (as well as others) of what not to trade. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    as in what not to accept? or what not to give out?

heres the low down.
    i would trade too much unless you already have an idea on what you like or dont like. how do you find out what you like? i suggest you get in on some of the GAMES that are going on in this forum. this way you get cigars that you have never had. you usually only get one of them so you arent stuck with more if you dont like them. this is how i got to try so many different sticks when i first started. the guys on this forum are great and will treat you right.

make sure to treat them right in return. have fun.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I mean... it varies. Accept what you like, don't accept what you don't like, and read up on cigars offered.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    well not too many of us are big on infused cigars (me included) so an acid would be a cigar I'd not enjoy but if one was to be sent be sure to put in it's own back away from the others. other than that pretty much anything goes. i think there's a thread that laker started that has a lot of likes from a lot of us, and also some have it in their profile. I've got a lot of sticks from the peeps on here I've never heard of or even tried so it's really helped me.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    It would be an interesting idea to maybe put up a My Humidor thread, where we list what we have, and what we want, and update the post regularly, and maybe put a link to our post in our profile, or something like that.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    It would be an interesting idea to maybe put up a My Humidor thread, where we list what we have, and what we want, and update the post regularly, and maybe put a link to our post in our profile, or something like that.
    We have something like that at the Lets Play a Game thread, I dont know how to post links, sorry,
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    mustluvcigars:
    betasynn:
    We have something like that at the Lets Play a Game thread, I dont know how to post links, sorry,
    its the "M" in my games link in my first post on this thread.