Home Ratings & Reviews

A. Turrent Triple Play

edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
Is anyone else in love with these smokes as much as I am... Great flavor, nice even burn, and the retrohale is nice and smooth... I can't get enough of these... Within the next week or two I'm buying a box of their robustos with a box of oliva v double robusto. These two smokes will be in my regular rotation from here on out or until something else comes along and knocks me off my feet...

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! I had the huge 6x60, so for me it was a little hard to keep burning straight, but it had great flavors. I agree, very smooth, and a good sweet flavor. I definitely want to pick up some more! Also, the a turrent puro corojo is awesome too.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Amazingly consistent and great stick, worth more than the price---which is rarely said. Beats the Camacho 3x Maduro all to hell.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Vulchor:
    Amazingly consistent and great stick, worth more than the price---which is rarely said. Beats the Camacho 3x Maduro all to hell.
    Good to know. I've yet to light up my Turrent.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a 6x60 yesterday (only my second one ever) and really liked it. A minor drawback was a soft spot about an inch into it and lasted about 1 - 2 inches. This kept it a tad hard to keep lit but I loved the flavor.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm... yet another testament to cigars being so subjective. I've tried this cigar time and again, and the best thing I could find to say about it (for me) was that it was very one-dimensional, and poor construction seemed rampant in any I came across. I'm glad you've had such good luck with 'em, though!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • ctschirgictschirgi Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Good cigar, but the four I have had all had burn and construction issues. I'll take a CAO MX2 over this cigar any day.