Home Non Cigar Related

PERFECTION!

ug danug dan Posts: 375
Just ended! How amazing! Way to go Cain!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ug dan:
    yeah man. What a performance from both offense and defense.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    danielzreyes:
    ug dan:
    yeah man. What a performance from both offense and defense.
    +1
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    That was pure dominance.
    Light 'em up.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Tuned in, in the bottom of the sixth, and thought oh hey look he has got a no no going.....oh S%^t he has a perfecto going......oh crap he just gave up a$$ to triples alley, oh wait the white shark says UH NO, not on my watch! Knew something special was brewing when he made that diving catch in the right center gap. Great for Cain, he has been a seriously hard luck pitcher for some time and he has never, and I mean never complained about it. Good on him! Notice the Avi!
  • All I know was with the count as it was with 2 outs all I could think was on't throw a strike,and then he proceeds to throw one right now the middle! I'm glad they made the play. I'm not a Giants fan but I love watching history. I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like to be standing there wth 2 outs and 1 left to get.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Always good to see athletes who are solid ambassadors for their sport achieve greatness!

Compare and contrast what Cain did with the reaction Bonds & A-Roid got when they recently broke records, and you will understand what I mean.

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    just spotted this thread... as some of you know I work for the Giants and I have since 06... I've been privileged to work some amazing games... the 07 All Star Game, Bonds hitting 756, J Sanchez's no hitter, playoffs and World Series in '10, but I think Wednesday was the most exciting thing I've been a part of... I began taking extra care writing on my scorecard in the 4th inning... I just had a feeling... then when Melky made that catch in the 6th, I knew it was gonna happen... there are ALWAYS some amazing plays in no-hitters and perfect games... the catch by Dwayne Wise in the 9th inning of Buehrle's PG is a prime example... even Rowand made a great catch in Sanchez's no-no over the padres...

anyway, here are some pic I took from the booth...

My scorecard - with one error that I didn't notice
    IMG_20120613_215610

This is the screen I use to input the hits, runs, outs, etc... Pitch #125 was 94mph which was his fastest of the night
    IMG_20120614_154953

Warming up just before the top of the 9th
    2012-06-13_21-45-45_998

Celebration...
    IMG_20120613_215327
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That is an amazing job you have Rob, and even better that you get to be a part of those special moments