Home Non Cigar Related
Options

RIP Henry Hill

skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
Former mobster turned FBI informant Henry Hill died yesterday following complications from a heart attack. His life in the Lucchese crime family was chronicled in the book "Wise Guy" which later became the basis for the film "Goodfellas". Hill was 69.

Comments

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    skweekz:
    Former mobster turned FBI informant Henry Hill died yesterday following complications from a heart attack. His life in the Lucchese crime family was chronicled in the book "Wise Guy" which later became the basis for the film "Goodfellas". Hill was 69.
    That was quite a movie.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    skweekz:
    That was quite a movie.

+1
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Awesome movie and cool character for a movie. He definitely lead an interesting life, but at the end of the day he was a crook AND a snitch, IMO. I'll save my RIP's for people that make an honest living.

Man, I sound like a grumpy old fogey don't I?!? lol
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    Awesome movie and cool character for a movie. He definitely lead an interesting life, but at the end of the day he was a crook AND a snitch, IMO. I'll save my RIP's for people that make an honest living.

Welcome to the club. :-)
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:

Cheats, liars, deceivers!! By cracky...! Guess I'm part of the group too...
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Janice Rossi in 2R is still a ****!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A great book and one of my favorite movies. Is Donnie Brasco still alive I wonder?
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Rat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I saw this and was saying to myself, "I know this name, I know this name..". Then it hit me - the rat who squealed. One of my favorite movies though.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    skweekz:
    You mean "complications from a heart attack...imageimage "
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Snitches get stitches.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Janice Rossi in 2R is still a ****!
    lol,,,
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    A great book and one of my favorite movies. Is Donnie Brasco still alive I wonder?
    Joe Pistone is still alive.