Home Non Cigar Related

Jerry Sandusky

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
When I was a little boy, my mom used to "call" the "Tickle Monster" on me all the time. All that time she was calling Jerry Sandusky??? WTF Mom!!!!

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-jerry-sandusky-20120614,0,1594860.story

For the record, I hope while in prision someone someone tickles the base of Sandusky's skull with wrench.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    +100 if the charges prove to be true. Nothing in this world sorrier than a scumbag who hurts children....

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The Sniper:
    +100 if the charges prove to be true. Nothing in this world sorrier than a scumbag who hurts children....

+1 too that.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    y2pascoe:
    When I was a little boy, my mom used to "call" the "Tickle Monster" on me all the time. All that time she was calling Jerry Sandusky??? WTF Mom!!!!

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-jerry-sandusky-20120614,0,1594860.story

For the record, I hope while in prision someone someone tickles the base of Sandusky's skull with wrench.
    In prison (because he sure is going there), he needs to be treated worse than he treated those children, for more years than he has yet to live. He does not even deserve execution or a fast death. Even a slow painful death is not enough.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get people like this and I never will. I just hope no one ever messes with my kids because I really do not want to go to prison.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I sorta want to see the worst case scenario for PSU happen..he is found innocent. Don't get me wrong I love my Penn State except for the trustees still being there + if he innocent then chances are this may have never happened. I like to think outside the box on some things. For the sake of humanity..
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    scarlin:
    I sorta want to see the worst case scenario for PSU happen..he is found innocent. Don't get me wrong I love my Penn State except for the trustees still being there + if he innocent then chances are this may have never happened. I like to think outside the box on some things. For the sake of humanity..
    Outside the box... pfft dude you're in a dream world.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Hearing the testimony of the people in court was horrible. This guy was freaking sick, I hope if there is a hell he gets a front row seat.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    image That frog is freaking cool
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Guilty on 45 of 48 counts! Rot in prison you ***
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:

You think those big burly men locked up with him who miss their children are actually going to let him "ROT"?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Vision:
    skweekz:

You think those big burly men locked up with him who miss their children are actually going to let him "ROT"?
    sad thing is, he will be under protection almost 24/7. Prisons keep child molesters and the likes away from other inmates for the most part. Have had many friends go in and all said they could never get close enough to hurt them.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Vision:
    skweekz:

sad thing is, he will be under protection almost 24/7. Prisons keep child molesters and the likes away from other inmates for the most part. Have had many friends go in and all said they could never get close enough to hurt them.

I say..... under 2 years he has a "fall"
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Gotta feel good about this. Justice served, right? Unfortunately it doesn't erase what happened. Deepest prayers to all the victims of this heinous crime. I hope that they're all able to carry on in life with some comfort that the disgusting acts perpetrated against them were met with some justice. God bless...stay strong.