Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ruuudy ruuuuuudy ruuuuuudy RUUUUUUUUUDY

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Rudolf. You do realize that I am a Chinese midget and cigars are my daily source of nutrition like rice and noodoh (It's like rednecks drinking narsty Pabst). Of course you do because you sent me UHHHMAZING cigars! Thank you so much for not only meeting up w/o knowing me in the Bay Area but also giving me an incredible stash of cigars. I know the AB Fine and Rare is on some folk's wish list. Thanks so much for your generosity in that. Looks like you also saw my post on the Hammer and Sickle. I wonder if it tastes like vodka. I've heard about the RP Rosado too. Basically what I'm trying to say is, I am looking forward to ALL of these cigars. I enjoy you. cheeeeeeee imageimage

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Hammer and sickle vodka for the win!! And damn nice looking sticks! But mr. May since ur a Chinese midget do u know if they make a kitty cigar?
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    He gave you 3 from column A & 4 from column B
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Rudy is a Pro. He can't be beat. At the end of the day, consider yourself lucky just to survive his hits........
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Hammer and sickle vodka for the win!! And damn nice looking sticks! But mr. May since ur a Chinese midget do u know if they make a kitty cigar?
    yes. Hello Kitty. Highly recommended
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    I don't understand Wolfie. eh?
  • Options
    greg2648:
    Rudy is a Pro. He can't be beat. At the end of the day, consider yourself lucky just to survive his hits........
    Greg, I do not doubt that one bit. There are several heavy hitters on this forum. It's a good thing you're a nice Coca Cola Polar Bear heavy hugger.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    That's how the Chinese menus were when I was young. When ordering a dinner you'd get 1 from column A & 2 from column B
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Glow Worm! June is gonna love the Mi Barrio......
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    That's how the Chinese menus were when I was young. When ordering a dinner you'd get 1 from column A & 2 from column B
    ohhh! hahah you're right. I get it now. Sirry wabbit
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    LOL,, glow worm,,,,,
    The pleasure was all mine that evening,, I was about ready to leave till I met up with you guys!!!! I must admit Im getting old and I couldnt rightly remember all the sticks we discussed that evening,, Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy em,, and thanks for being a great Snoob
    I threw in the RP for posterity,, FYI Those AB labels are hard as heck to get off
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like the kid is back in his game , nice hit on the noob,lol
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:
    LOL,, glow worm,,,,,
    The pleasure was all mine that evening,, I was about ready to leave till I met up with you guys!!!! I must admit Im getting old and I couldnt rightly remember all the sticks we discussed that evening,, Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy em,, and thanks for being a great Snoob
    I threw in the RP for posterity,, FYI Those AB labels are hard as heck to get off
    need batteries let me know, being old and all I will not tolerate you sleeping alone...just let me know. ;-) As far as June (like the mouth)...you have been welcomed by the finest...enjoy! lol..dont hate me!
  • Options
    I dont hate you meng. Word? Excel. Im a midwest guy miself. Yayyer.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    looks like the kid is back in his game , nice hit on the noob,lol
    jim jam. I almost have 1k posts. snoob status
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    OK, Asians make best camera. Asians make auto focus. You need use auto focus. Me love you long time. Drinking many Pabst tonight. Ruv, Denny
  • Options
    hahah. I love how a good amount of brothers are drinkin tonight. ain't nothin but a gangsta parrrty. old school ya hurd? Grand Slam all day everyday.