Home Cigar 101

opinion...

Has anyone ever smoke a Backwoods cigar?

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Absolutley have! I wouldnt put a backwoods up against any premim handmade though. I normally cant stand infused of flavored cigars, but the redneck in me loves em, hell for a while back in MD the old man puffed on em.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    back in college when out friends and i would go out in the jeep we would as a joke.

not bad for an ugly, piece of *** cigar.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Yeah. As ashamed as I am to admit, I used to lump them in with the premiums. I didn't know how much of a difference there was. I was young then though. Luckily, I grew up, lol.
  • Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    I actually like the flavor of them...I'll smoke one if I'm off-roading or hanging out at the creek. Last summer I would buy a pouch of them and just stick it in my glovebox on my truck.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Nope, but I am saddened to say that I have had Black and Milds, swisher sweets and Garcia Vegas.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    When I was in high school me and a friend smoked Black and Milds at a party. I still have one left, aging in it's cello. I might send it as a super awesome bonus in a trade... who will the lucky person be?
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    betasynn:
    When I was in high school me and a friend smoked Black and Milds at a party. I still have one left, aging in it's cello. I might send it as a super awesome bonus in a trade... who will the lucky person be?
    An aged Black and Mild. Now, that is precious!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    That's not aging, that's saving dog droppings,
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    betasynn:
    That's not aging, that's saving dog droppings,
    Maybe after some time it will adopt another trait of dog poo...that is, it will turn white and stop stinking.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I don't think that the Black and Mild has enough natural components to actually do anything even quasibiological. So acting like dog poo is out of the question.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I smoked backwoods back in the day. they were fun for teens with nothing to do.