Home Ratings & Reviews

Little Monsters

Whats the overall verdict on these? Worth the price?

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    still waiting on mine... Ccom is shipping kinda slow on these :(
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still sitting on my box. Both B&M stores locally said almost the exact same thing "They seem a little "green"". I am sitting on 9 of 10 of mine untill October. I am going to smoke one the day after my sons birth (August due date).
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    From the reviews I've read their not as good as their larger versions. But their still pretty good.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I smoked a frank jr and loved every mm of the thing. I cannot compare to the full sized frank though. But the frank jr was excellent. I've heard the mini mum is awesome as well, but I have not smoked one yet.
    Trident:
    I smoked a frank jr and loved every mm of the thing. I cannot compare to the full sized frank though. But the frank jr was excellent. I've heard the mini mum is awesome as well, but I have not smoked one yet.
    that's cool. I would think they all would be good, however I myself really only liked the wolfman and the face cigars. Maybe I'm just weird.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Still waiting for a review of those series B's Pheebs...
  • SpoiledlizSpoiledliz Posts: 5
    blah
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will review what ever one you guys want. My baby shower is tomorrow and I will be smoking one after that. You guys tell me which to smoke.
    laker1963:
    I thought I did already. I know I need to send you something (i'm very forgetful)
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    I thought I did already. I know I need to send you something (i'm very forgetful)
    You did a review of these!? I missed it if you did. Was it here or at Robby's? I'll be looking for it, but I have been looking for it, so I don't know how I missed it.
    You probably intended to write a review but then went into winter hibernation and in the fall just before hibernation everyone knows all a squirrel can think about are his nutz! LOL
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    You did a review of these!? I missed it if you did. Was it here or at Robby's? I'll be looking for it, but I have been looking for it, so I don't know how I missed it.
    You probably intended to write a review but then went into winter hibernation and in the fall just before hibernation everyone knows all a squirrel can think about are his nutz! LOL
    lol
    pm laker