Home General Discussion

smacked around by The Beard..........

KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
I've been hanging tough with respect to sticking to my buying hiatus...........
but this was too much............
I'm weak........
I suggest you boys check your email

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    He does have a way to get me to pull the trigger.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Trying to currently resist, since I just bought some boxes in another vitola . . . but damn if that ain't tempting
  • jswaykosjswaykos Posts: 53
    Can someone PM me the deal? I get Andy's emails, but Tim is my rep... and I don't seem to get his specials. Thanks!
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    jswaykos:
    Can someone PM me the deal? I get Andy's emails, but Tim is my rep... and I don't seem to get his specials. Thanks!
    Send it to me also, please...
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    PMs sent
  • jswaykosjswaykos Posts: 53
    Thanks. Exactly the same as Andy's deal. I kinda figured they'd be the same.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    the corona's are tough to resist
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Anybody wanna split it? 50/50? Pm me!
    yeah... I bit on the corona's... ugh
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I seem to have missed either of these e-mails. PM please. I'm looking for some coronas.
    pelirrojo:
    I seem to have missed either of these e-mails. PM please. I'm looking for some coronas.
    pM
    Jetmech_63:
    pelirrojo:
    pM
    I just did the same
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't win. Just got back from the dentist, got a crown, $900 out of pocket, come home and the DD gets my mouth watering, then Tim's offer. Corona's too. One thing about corona's, you can get more in your humi. I'm gonna talk myself into this, watch me.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    the corona's are tough to resist
    I've already bought 3 boxes of them over the past 2 weeks or so..gave 1 box away as a gift though.
  • TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    The beard got me on this one too - even though I've got some items from the Sprint Sale on the way....must stop.
    The3Stogies:
    Can't win. Just got back from the dentist, got a crown, $900 out of pocket, come home and the DD gets my mouth watering, then Tim's offer. Corona's too. One thing about corona's, you can get more in your humi. I'm gonna talk myself into this, watch me.
    Wanna split it ?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    The3Stogies:
    Wanna split it ?

The cost of my crown?
    Pm