Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

One shot one kill from Sniper!!

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Glenn told me that he had an old 5V cask laying around and if he could ever find it he would send it to me!!! So assuming its just laying around should = Empty!!!!!! Hmmm boy was I wrong! I even had to call Toombes to come render aid to me from all the shrapnel!!! Thanks Sniper it is amazing and I'm enjoying one right now lol
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Glennie Glen Glen! That's really cool looking cigar "box." I can probably fill that with jasmine rice.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Holy crap
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Freakin awesome!!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    BOOOOOOOOM!
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Redtailhawkoz:
    BOOOOOOOOM!
    you got that right, nice hit glen
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Redtailhawkoz:
    BOOOOOOOOM!
    you got that right, nice hit glen
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool and very thoughtful. You are the man Sniper!
    Medic45:
    Glenn told me that he had an old 5V cask laying around and if he could ever find it he would send it to me!!! So assuming its just laying around should = Empty!!!!!! Hmmm boy was I wrong! I even had to call Toombes to come render aid to me from all the shrapnel!!! Thanks Sniper it is amazing and I'm enjoying one right now lol

But is that your Coach purse tho?
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Talk about a hell of a surprise! Nicely done Glenn, but I would have paid to see Medic's reaction if he opened that up and it was filled with some Jasmine rice or better yet, Juinn! I think he can fit, but that is mere speculation.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Bwahahahahaha no it's the wife's lol
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Vision:
    Medic45:

...wait....how the hell do you know that is a coach purse...???
    deejmemixx:
    Vision:
    Medic45:

I own a few :)
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    deejmemixx:
    Vision:
    Medic45:

I fit in a few. I am the amajing yan
    jliu:
    Vision:
    deejmemixx:
    Vision:
    Medic45:

I fit in a few. I am the amajing yan

I expected a "I make Coach bags in my back room" from you juney.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That cask looks awesome.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Glad it made it there, although SORELY late. KNEW I had one of these laying around from a previous purchase, but couldnt locate it for the life of my due to everything being here, there and everywhere from the baby mama drama of the impending divorce.

But I had already opened my mouth about it, and you KNOW Im not gonna post back that I cant come thru. So I picked one up, and figured Medic had earned himself some good sticks for being a kickass and supportive husband to his wife. If you're not sure about that, it was originally his wife who wanted the barrel to use in a tribute for her deceased father.

Hope you enjoy the sticks sir, and also that we get some pics of what your wife ends up doing with the barrel. :-)