Home General Discussion

Brazilian Label (Cigar.com)

Over the past few months,, I've bought several boxes of Brazilian Label (Cigar.com). I dfirst decided to try these because I really love the CAO Brazilia, but wanted to find something moer affordable that filled that niche. I was dubious at first that any house blend would really work, but I'm always willing to try. The Brazilian Label are certainly currently in my top 5 favorite cigars. They have so much of the Brazilian flavor I love so much that the Brazilia no longer satisfies me. It's like when you're chewing a piece of Juicy Fruit gum and you take a sip of what is normally a sweet soda. The fact that these cigars are so affordable is just gravy. they are so rich with that earthy, sweet, woody, nutty Brazilian flavor that it's hard not to blow past my daily allotment and smoke 9 a day. I still like the CAO, but that's an unnecessary expense now.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i still think that this is the best of the house blends.

of course, i have yet to have the american blend.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i still need to try the brazillian, i have one in my cooler, but havent been in the mood for it yet... maybe soon. I do really like the cao too...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    taythegibs:
    i still need to try the brazillian, i have one in my cooler, but havent been in the mood for it yet... maybe soon. I do really like the cao too...
    No one wants to hear about your waxing habits.
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    sorry... wrong forum. but yeah, uhh... Ccom sticks, yay!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Aint nobody wanna hear you talk about ccoming from your stick either. Show some censoreshop will you
    jliu:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    Aint nobody wanna hear you talk about ccoming from your stick either. Show some censoreshop will you
    cardboard
    jliu:
    taythegibs:
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:
    cardboard
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    thats one of my go to sticks too. freakin amazing tastes and smokes so well.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite house blend by far....running low on them at the moment..might have to order some in the near future.
  • lukemcklukemck Posts: 45
    There are still a couple of the house blends I haven't tried but I agree that the Brazilian is my favorite, with the sun grown a close second.. I was extremely surprised by it
  • lukemck:
    There are still a couple of the house blends I haven't tried but I agree that the Brazilian is my favorite, with the sun grown a close second.. I was extremely surprised by it
    Try our new American Label. Bet you've probably never smoked a cigar with a Wisconsin-grown binder.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Joshua Smelko:
    lukemck:
    Try our new American Label. Bet you've probably never smoked a cigar with a Wisconsin-grown binder.
    Didn't know there was a new one, well I have too now.
  • lukemcklukemck Posts: 45
    Joshua Smelko:
    lukemck:
    Will do.. The Brazilian, sun grown, and blue label were all excellent in my opinion.. The Cuban label and red label were both pretty forgettable..

The American was the only one that didn't come in sampler so I'll tack one of those onto my order when I get a box of Brazilians

edit: just had the Cameroon label.. thought it tasted like dirt.. But it may be perfect to fans of "earthy" cigars..