Home General Discussion

What's in your Ccom cart

So, I find myself going through the CCOM site and adding different things I would like to get, but usually can't afford right away. I'll do that through a couple weeks until I decide to pull the trigger, and then I have to adjust my selections to fit the amount I am willing to spend.

Does anyone else do this????
If so, post what you have aging in the cart LOL

Currently in my cart:
Gran Habano Vintage 2002 (5 pack)
Diesel Unholy Cocktail (5 pack)
Gurkha Legend Vintage '01 Guerrilla Warfare (10 cigars)

-Robert

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course. I may switch things up a dozen times. Then when purchase time comes, I make the choice of one item to keep and buy. It feels good while it lasts. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    If I did that I'd screw up and buy it all at once
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I do I do I do!!! Lol currently I have a box of 1844, undercrowns, my father coronas, and the cao sampler box with the DVD!!' lol
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Medic45:
    I do I do I do!!! Lol currently I have a box of 1844, undercrowns, my father coronas, and the cao sampler box with the DVD!!' lol
    PM to you
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    If I did that I'd be even more broke since I'd just buy all of it! Impulse is a "B" but I always surf around seeing what's new. But ccom's dd is addicting and costly so that usually gets the best of me
    Money can't buy taste
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I use my cart as a wishlist... current total is about $500... or nearly a months pay at the hours ive been getting.

Established 1844, No. 52, Maduro Box of 18
    AJ Fernandez Fresh-Rolled Maduro, Toro, Maduro Mazo of 20
    AJ Fernandez Overruns, Corona, Various Mazo of 20
    CAO 5 x 2 Sampler
    1 Box Cigar.com Sun Grown Label, Corona, Sumatra
    Gurkha Titan 5 Pack
    Ultimate Connoisseur's Collection Ultimate Connoisseur's Collection
    Best of Nicaragua Sampler II
    Man O' War Side Project Taster Pack
    Best of Fernandez Taster Pack
    5 Vegas Collected Works Sampler
    Diesel Shorty Charity Pack
    Gran Habano Vintage (2002), Robusto, Habano Mazo of 20
    Blue Label, Corona, Habano, 6 X 44 5 Cigars
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    What's a cart?
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    beatnic:
    What's a cart?
    Oh, I see. Nope. Call or email the Beard for my orders.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    beatnic:
    What's a cart?
    it's the thing you dont put befor the horse.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i dont have a cart but i do have a list of things i want and it works like the cart without putting them "in my cart"
    this list includes

box LFD airbendeer chisel
    Davidoff Gran Cru no.2 x2
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet no.1 x5
    Punch Gran Puro Pinco Bonito x5
    Humo Jaguar corona gorda x2
    box Avo Domaine no.50
    Davidoff Maduro Toro
    Davidoff 2000
    Cigar.com american label carona x 5

i think thats about it for now.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I keep a list of stuff I want to try in a separate tab in my inventory spreadsheet. If I have an impulse buy (d@amn you and your deals Kelly!) I'll go to that sheet and add one or two sticks from that list.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I don't play with carts, but I have a direct line to the Beard and I've created an email draft or two for some more San Lotano's... Habano and Connnie...

Oh man... Someday Beard... Some day
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i dont have a cart but i do have a list of things i want and it works like the cart without putting them "in my cart"
    this list includes

box LFD airbendeer chisel
    Davidoff Gran Cru no.2 x2
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet no.1 x5
    Punch Gran Puro Pinco Bonito x5
    Humo Jaguar corona gorda x2
    box Avo Domaine no.50
    Davidoff Maduro Toro
    Davidoff 2000
    Cigar.com american label carona x 5

i think thats about it for now.
    Matt

just curious how YOU decide how many of each stick you want to purchase? I see some sticks you are thinking 5, others 2, some boxes..is it price that helps you determine how many of each stick you want?? just curious...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    how often i want to smoke them
    vs
    how many i have
    vs
    cost

there are three cigars that i have never been out of in the last 3 years: Airbender chisel, AVO Domaine, JdN Celebracion. i have about 1/2 a box of the Celebracions left, so i dont need em. im almost out of the Domaines and airbenders.

to be honest, i think that the Domaine, and the Punch Gran Puro are gunna fall off and get replaced with a box of San Lotano Habano and a few more Davidoff 2000s
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    how often i want to smoke them
    vs
    how many i have
    vs
    cost

there are three cigars that i have never been out of in the last 3 years: Airbender chisel, AVO Domaine, JdN Celebracion. i have about 1/2 a box of the Celebracions left, so i dont need em. im almost out of the Domaines and airbenders.

to be honest, i think that the Domaine, and the Punch Gran Puro are gunna fall off and get replaced with a box of San Lotano Habano and a few more Davidoff 2000s
    Cool..thanks for the response...cant go wrong with the San Lotano Habano..they are off the hook!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ON the few occasions that I have "filled up my cart" like it was a wishlist - I usually get into the 1500-2000 range because I just add boxes like it's going out of style. hahah

But I don't keep anything in my cart - simply because, IMO, that makes it too easy to hit the "purchase" button and drop lots of $$$ on cigars, LOL

But I do keep a word.doc of cigars I want - broken down into categories of:
    1) "new to me/want to try"
    2) "want to revisit"
    3) "loved it/need more"
    4) "if i win the lottery/rare, HTF"

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jswaykosjswaykos Posts: 53
    There WAS a box of Feral Flying Pigs, until I hit the purchase button. It's currently empty.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    5 Vegas Limitada 2011 x3 5 Vegas Limitada 2012 x3 Rocky Patel Winter Collection '12 x3 AVO La Trompeta Limited Edition '12 x3 Perdomo Reserve 10th Maduro x3 Puros Indios Box-Pressed 2012 x3 Subject to change
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Yes, I have a system in place, when i get the new C.Com Catalog, I use my accounting sheets, you know the ones with a space for name and rows for amount, anyway I will go through the catalog and write down all the new samples they hace and then go online to check any new items by the time I'm done I have about $300 in Cgars, when i make the phone call to Tina at C.Com I start taking off items I can wait for, and by the end of the call my total is $150. so I understand.