Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Vision's First Could B Last

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So I see Peter (Aka Vision) was very excitited to do his first bombing run!!! We'll as I am returning from the post office..yes lads post office........I see that my nice new mailbox is gone, WTF, just got the second coat of paint on the post!!!
Hotter then a **** in heat here, picking up the pieces, thinking too myself already 2 fvcking showers today!!! Now going to have to take another!! Then I find it!!!!! Open and this is what I find I think the DPG Firecrackers helped the explosion!! Very nice collection LFD, EP, Unbanded one can't wait too try, and the FAKE Cohiba he was warning Botl about, didn't think it was me!! Great selection of sticks thank you, But the wrong first target hit!!!!
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See this is how it should be... YOU Mike started this with a what seemed to be friendly "Want to do a 5for5 blind" and I send 6 you send 12 to a poor unexpecting boon like myself. I have had my eye on you since. And btw... its not over... I dont think it ever will be. LOL. Enjoy my man. The US Cigar is supposed to be real good. I may pick up a box so tell me what you think. Thanks for getting a brother stared!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    damn, nice head shot!
    PS. You cant start the 4th without Fire Crackers!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Vision, it's fun to spank the Big Dog's ain't it.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nice peter. Mike deserves it. pecker head
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done, Vision!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Nice hit, sorry about the mailbox.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    JuJbe, your frower girl is not a pecker head!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Hear Hear ,,lol WTG
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Talk about jumping off a cliff blind. I thought he had Vision?. He'll learn. Mike is not to be messed with, sir.
    beatnic:
    Talk about jumping off a cliff blind. I thought he had Vision?. He'll learn. Mike is not to be messed with, sir.

Hmm... ideas......
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    JuJbe, your frower girl is not a pecker head!
    wo ai ni. frowah gurllll.

<3<3
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Vision:
    See this is how it should be... YOU Mike started this with a what seemed to be friendly "Want to do a 5for5 blind" and I send 6 you send 12 to a poor unexpecting boon like myself. I have had my eye on you since. And btw... its not over... I dont think it ever will be. LOL. Enjoy my man. The US Cigar is supposed to be real good. I may pick up a box so tell me what you think. Thanks for getting a brother stared!
    Nice job Peter, Mike was one of the first people I unloaded on as well lol
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    Vision:

Unloaded on, really, lol....

I couldn't resist that. That sneaky Devil got me too Mike. All I can say nice hit on Mike and I feel bad for your neighborhood.
    RCY Cigars:
    Smokindaddy:
    Vision:

Unloaded on, really, lol....

I couldn't resist that. That sneaky Devil got me too Mike. All I can say nice hit on Mike and I feel bad for your neighborhood.
    Who got you? Smokindaddy?