Home Pipes

Ccom pipe requests

MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
Use this post to express what you think Ccom should carry for pipes, tobacco, and accessories. My first request is Frog Morton and Dunhill tobacco. Love them both and if I can order them from Timmah = heaven.

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Pm to you Marker
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I dont know all that much about the corporate side of the industry, but I thinklike cigars, some pipe tobacco is controlled by General and other by Altaldis, so there may be some limitations as to what ccom may offer. I agree Dunhill is good, I also enjoy McClellands,, not so much into the aromatics.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    I dont know all that much about the corporate side of the industry, but I thinklike cigars, some pipe tobacco is controlled by General and other by Altaldis, so there may be some limitations as to what ccom may offer. I agree Dunhill is good, I also enjoy McClellands,, not so much into the aromatics.
    how about homegrown,lol
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    how about homegrown,lol
    Not for many a moon,, Back in the day I would have to say Thai stick, Panama Red and Indica to be in My Top three but now they have all kinds of stuff that is just mind blowing or so Ive been told. Northern Lights comes to mind,,But Thats for another thread,,Hey Ken Uh maybe,,ahhh nevermind,,lol
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Want more Castello's, especially the Sea Rocks and TT/Pi pipes that are extremely unique
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love aromatics. Add some McClelland. It is a great pipe tobacco company and is located right here in Kansas City. In truth the selection here is on the smaller side but it is a fantastic selection and should cover all our needs.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Churchwardens, some straight Virgina blends, some Latakia bombs would be nice too
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Would also like some pure tobacco's; pure Virginia's (whatever those may be), some pure orientals like McClellands Grand Oriental series, pure burkley like Solani Aged Burkley Flake, or Uhle's Perfection Plug/#00, etc
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see some McClelland blends, specifically the Frog Morton series, the new Cajun Black blends, Brown label would be awesome too!
  • jswaykosjswaykos Posts: 53
    Some Samuel Gawiths, perhaps.
  • AugustWestAugustWest Posts: 62
    +1 on Gawith - Full Virginia Flake!