Home Pipes

Pipe Pictures

scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
Show me pictures of your pipes and accessories.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    You dont know me that well Pirate fan! The only pipe I own is my meat pipe, so....

Ya gotta buy me a drink before you get to see it! :-D

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    You dont know me that well Pirate fan! The only pipe I own is my meat pipe, so....

Ya gotta buy me a drink before you get to see it! :-D

Bwahaha, Great answer. I think Scarlin probably intended his post for someone at CCom, Glen. But you nailed the response..... I love it!!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Don't make me bomb you..
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Really? If Pirate fans hit their bombing targets like their team hits baseballs, I got no worries! Folks in Kansas or Iowa might tho! LMAO!!! Love ya scarlin! :-)

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Really? If Pirate fans hit their bombing targets like their team hits baseballs, I got no worries! Folks in Kansas or Iowa might tho! LMAO!!! Love ya scarlin! :-)

OUCH!!!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

in the words of Kelso: BURN!!!!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    The Kid:
    The Sniper:

OUCH!!!
    Last time I checked they are bombing them outta the park lately..Not to mention today back to back ;)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 1970's German pipes that were unsmoked
    imageimageimageimage The churchwarden is my wife's
    German pipe stand and 2 German Majolica pipe tobacco containers image
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Mind if I ask where you got the Majolica jars? They look really good

If I had to guess about the pipe stand, I'd think it's Decatur Industries
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    Mind if I ask where you got the Majolica jars? They look really good

If I had to guess about the pipe stand, I'd think it's Decatur Industries
    The jars were made by the same German company, Marzi & Remy. If I remember right they are from the 1940's. I found one by itself at a flea market and the one with the stand on ebay. Just keep an eye on ebay and you will find these every once in a while. I think there is one I saw earlier today on there that has the pipe stand for 1 pipe built right into the lid on top. The pipe stand I am not sure of but the jar is a perfect match for it. Can't remember if it has markings on the bottom or not.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Yeah, I've seen a few on ebay; they range from $40 to $300, depending on the seller.