Home Pipes

Alex.............a favor for us nooobs please

KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
Alex,
I, and I'm sure others here, have been considering trying a step or three into the pipe world.
I don't know squat about pipes, or pipe tobacco.
I don't have time to study it.....all my spare tobacco research time is spent on cigars!
So.....I have a favor to ask of ccom:
How about putting together one or three "Pipe Starter Bundles"?
Includes a pipe, two or three kinds of tobacco, a reamer and filters, etc.

Maybe have a budget bundle that includes a Missouri Meerschaum Washington Pipe.......which I understand isn't a half bad pipe.
Thanks!

Comments

• Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    We have some stuff in the works and should be coming online shortly.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    We have some stuff in the works and should be coming online shortly.
    uh...................60 seconds later!!.............you are approaching "Beardness"!!!!!!!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    This could be really nice if they include a cob and some pure burleys, pure orientals, pure virginias, as well as a few blends; I'd be down for that. Maybe some McClelland Grand Oriental, Uhle's Perfection plug/blend #00 for burley, Dunhill flake or Luxury Twist/Navy Cut/Bullseye flake for the virginia . . . oh yeah, this could be nice if the combo included pure tobacco as well as an intro to different blends
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Contacted Andy about this a few days ago. Hopefully this hits soon. Would like to have this for the 7th. Goin fishin with the pops.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Jsaint just send me an email with your budget and I'll put somehting together.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Jsaint just send me an email with your budget and I'll put somehting together.
    Will do good sir. Thanks!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Any developments here Andrew?
    Or, should we build our own sampler, and you'll give us an insane discount for our trouble.

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Any updates on a sampler?

I've been waiting and don't want to go to the sister site!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bumpy. Did this ever happen?
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I'd be really interested in this too.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    As would I
    I will bump erry day til they see this. Alexxxxxxxxxx, we need you!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Andy was great to talk to in this respect, he can piece something together for you in the absence of a starter bundle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    If you guys need a starter kit, just give us a call, or shoot us an email, Andrew or Myself would be more than happy to put something together for you.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    Alex,
    I, and I'm sure others here, have been considering trying a step or three into the pipe world.
    I don't know squat about pipes, or pipe tobacco.
    I don't have time to study it.....all my spare tobacco research time is spent on cigars!
    So.....I have a favor to ask of ccom:
    How about putting together one or three "Pipe Starter Bundles"?
    Includes a pipe, two or three kinds of tobacco, a reamer and filters, etc.

Maybe have a budget bundle that includes a Missouri Meerschaum Washington Pipe.......which I understand isn't a half bad pipe.
    Thanks!

I too have been thinking about diving into the pipe world...and like you...I know nothing about it. A pipe starter kit would be great.

"Long ashes my friends."

So I noticed on the front page...starter kits! Good job CCom, we love you.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    So I noticed on the front page...starter kits! Good job CCom, we love you.
    A class act, no doubt about it.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain