Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nacho fest ***edited

Nachos will be lying today...DC's to follow

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish you guys would quit posting stuff like that. It's obscene. I mean really.
    That is just pure filth and shouldn't be tolerated at all.

Mostly cause you guys post it when I gots no monies. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    I really wish you guys would quit posting stuff like that. It's obscene. I mean really.
    That is just pure filth and shouldn't be tolerated at all.

Mostly cause you guys post it when I gots no monies. LOL!
    You know what blows??? It's not a money issue for me....FML.... I have to cut my consumption to 1-2 days a week max too, which isn;t a bad thing. So I will concentrate on long term storage of CC's and UHC. Then only the primo I enjoy and the occasional trade. When I get back to where I want to be...EMPLOYED...I will get a proper wineador setup.
    For what it's worth...the DCCC will get smashed here soon, or a friend of mine's little bro with whatever is left after a couple weeks lol.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That No 1 is sooo tempting right now.....
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Pm sent!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I'll give you a dollar for the ferral pig or 1.50 for both of them. PM me with shipping DC. Thanks.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    I'll give you a dollar for the ferral pig or 1.50 for both of them. PM me with shipping DC. Thanks.
    I want a live concert in my backyard too.
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    $300 solo...$1000 and a band that will melt faces
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    Only if you play an accoustic version of Gangsters Paradise and dress like Elton John.
    Ok back to the topic at hand.. HELP THIS GUY OUT.. BUY HIS STICKS. DO IT-DO IT NOW
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    Only if you play an accoustic version of Gangsters Paradise and dress like Elton John.
    Ok back to the topic at hand.. HELP THIS GUY OUT.. BUY HIS STICKS. DO IT-DO IT NOW
    No need to push folks...honestly, if no one wants to buy...Jason, Chris, vinny and I are all going to have an epic herf before I move anyways lol.

No Elton costume....but I'll rock Levon all day
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    No need to push folks...honestly, if no one wants to buy...Jason, Chris, vinny and I are all going to have an epic herf before I move anyways lol.

totally unrelated to your sales but I need to start figuring out the Visalia crew. So who is Chris and Vinny? What forum screen names are they?
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:

totally unrelated to your sales but I need to start figuring out the Visalia crew. So who is Chris and Vinny? What forum screen names are they?
    Chris=Ninja...Vinny=Jetmech and he's old school Ccom vet
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:

Chris=Ninja...Vinny=Jetmech and he's old school Ccom vet
    Ohhhh. got ya. makes sense now haha. I only talk to you and Jason. Good to know. I shall herf with ya'll some splendid day
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Serious question. In the first picture, what is the far left stick with the bat looking thing on it?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Serious question. In the first picture, what is the far left stick with the bat looking thing on it?
    Think its called Mucielago. Google it, bc that's about all I know. I have one too that I havent smoked yet!
    mmccartneydc:
    scarlin:
    Think its called Mucielago. Google it, bc that's about all I know. I have one too that I havent smoked yet!
    Correct, E&O brand done by Pepin
    $5 off each...so 55 and 35 until noonish
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    scarlin:

Fire that bad boy up, brother! It's a solid smoke, IMO.