Home Cigar 101

mystery stick

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
What is this mystery stick? I have been gifted three of them in different bombs. All I find to identify them is an illegible scribbled sugnature on the band.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    AJ Fernandez fresh rolled
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    pelirrojo:
    AJ Fernandez fresh rolled
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    What is this mystery stick? I have been gifted three of them in different bombs. All I find to identify them is an illegible scribbled sugnature on the band.

It says "MMMM... Smoke me. I am DEEELISH." In spanish of-course.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That is one of the best three buck cigars out there. They are as good ( or better) than many I have had at twice the price. You will enjoy them.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Puffing on one right now as a matter of fact, and they are YUM-TASTIC! :-)

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Looks like the maduro version, no?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    kaspera79:
    That is one of the best three buck cigars out there. They are as good ( or better) than many I have had at twice the price. You will enjoy them.
    x2, there is a reason ive bought 2 mazos of em
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Puffing on one right now as a matter of fact, and they are YUM-TASTIC! :-)

Alright. Okay. Who sent me these? Come on, fess up. I wanna give you a big sloppy wet kiss. Man! What a smoke!

Caramba!

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    kaspera79:
    ////it seeze mazo's, but sure it aint a bundle? :)
    Are they equally good with the Habano wrapper?

Do they improve if you age them?

Seemed to me that it was the right modest gauge but the wrong length. Done before I'd had enough. Only got a scant hour out of it. Would have been better as a Lonsdale. Any reports on the Churchill?

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    If that was the one I sent you, it was the Habano wrapper.
    Yeah I dunno which is which. They all 3 look the same. I assume they are all Habanos then. Hard to tell comparing pictures from the c.com site to the color on this. It's a sort of olive color. The c.com catalog pic shows the Habano more red, the maduro more olive. But I am your typical color blind male.

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    bearb:
    taythegibs:
    kaspera79:
    ////it seeze mazo's, but sure it aint a bundle? :)
    the site says mazo so i says mazo, lol. i'd like to buy some of the maduros (both i got were habano) but i had to put a freeze on my spending for the next month or two.