Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Been out sick-

bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
Why? Because I can-
03112550000304839037 Destresser - Heres to No more BMD
03112550000304839082 No clue who this is going too
03112550000304839075 Same as above
03112550000304839099 Congrats on the new house!
03112550000304839044 Blind TRade goodness
03112550000304839051 Somebody in Cali

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Evidently sick in the head, why would people do such things!!! Nobody in their right mind would do this!!!! LMAO
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Sick in the membraneeee
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you are better physically, and yet the same mentally
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Looks like the potato phamon (spelling??) is over
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Yeha the famine is over. ... I got something special in mind for you deej.. it will be epic. Should be put togather just in time for preseason :p
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Fiddlesticks
    bigfnsteve:
    Yeha the famine is over. ... I got something special in mind for you deej.. it will be epic. Should be put togather just in time for preseason :p
    Scratch what addy you have man. I am bound for sc in a month I'll have a diff addy. And I am afraid who ever my landlord is will not be happy by your tone!!
    deejmemixx:
    bigfnsteve:
    Scratch what addy you have man. I am bound for sc in a month I'll have a diff addy. And I am afraid who ever my landlord is will not be happy by your tone!!
    Well good luck with the move! Keep me posted with a new addy. This has been in the works for awhile now and none of it fits my fat ass. So you have to take it :p
    bigfnsteve:
    deejmemixx:
    bigfnsteve:
    Well good luck with the move! Keep me posted with a new addy. This has been in the works for awhile now and none of it fits my fat ass. So you have to take it :p
    Can't fit??? What do you mean can't fit?? You r supposed to tell me pricing not blow my $hit up
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    GO RAIDERS>>>WATER CHICKENS
    deejmemixx:
    bigfnsteve:
    deejmemixx:
    bigfnsteve:
    Can't fit??? What do you mean can't fit?? You r supposed to tell me pricing not blow my $hit up
    What the F**K ever.
    bigfnsteve:
    deejmemixx:
    bigfnsteve:
    deejmemixx:
    bigfnsteve:
    What the F**K ever.
    O.o
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Oh crap!!!
    Smokindaddy:
    Oh crap!!!
    Yes Gurhka Ninja master you should be scared
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    Oh crap!!!
    Holy hell, what did you do?????
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    Oh crap!!!
    Nuthin too bad.. its actualy pretty subdued for me. Quality not quantity.
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    Oh crap!!!
    Hmmmm, I'm shaken in my cons!!! Lol
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    Oh crap!!!
    what cons u got?
    deejmemixx:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    Oh crap!!!
    what cons u got?
    Four or five diffent pairs lol. Blk/wht highs and lows, blk/wht high leather, blk/wht high canvas. I think that's it lol
    Smokindaddy:
    deejmemixx:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    Oh crap!!!
    what cons u got?
    Four or five diffent pairs lol. Blk/wht highs and lows, blk/wht high leather, blk/wht high canvas. I think that's it lol
    saweet! I cant wear them anymore due to bad toes and heel spurs!
    deejmemixx:
    Smokindaddy:
    deejmemixx:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    Oh crap!!!
    what cons u got?
    saweet! I cant wear them anymore due to bad toes and heel spurs!
    I hear that. I'm kind of wondering how much longer I can get away with wearing them.
    catfishbluezz:
    Um.... really? I guess you`ve found the one thing the raiders can beat.. a fictional team made up in the heads of delusional raiders fans . i applaud you for your blind loyalty. Obviously you havn`t watched the raiders play football oh in the last 10 years or so... and hope you havn`t visited oakland coliseum aka the oakland garbage disposal facility recently. If you did you may become a Bronco fan and get a bobble head doll of John Elway to pray to.
    I will concede that if Oakland fought Seattle Oakland would win. I mean janikowski would take out 90% of the team by himself drunk or not.
    Whoops
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    Um.... really? I guess you`ve found the one thing the raiders can beat.. a fictional team made up in the heads of delusional raiders fans . i applaud you for your blind loyalty. Obviously you havn`t watched the raiders play football oh in the last 10 years or so... and hope you havn`t visited oakland coliseum aka the oakland garbage disposal facility recently. If you did you may become a Bronco fan and get a bobble head doll of John Elway to pray to.
    I will concede that if Oakland fought Seattle Oakland would win. I mean janikowski would take out 90% of the team by himself drunk or not.
    AMEN brother!!...the last preseason game will look like a locker room towel fight! Maybe we can get a wager going against DAH 9 ers??? 10/18 and 12/23???