Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

-.- I have been denied...so now recruiting bomb techs

So I was denied by two brothers tonight on addresses to hit them.. this does not sit well with me. I put the two names in a hat and my son drew one out.

I would now like to enlist anyone that is willing to help me teach them it is impolite to tell a person who does not get to bomb very often NO!! PM me for details.. this will not be an everyday bombing.

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    power to the people!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    jliu:
    power to the people!
    I hope u did a fist pump while typing that
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Did you get what you needed deej? If not, shoot me a pm and I'll help if I can.

Power to the people! <0_©V
    The Sniper:
    Did you get what you needed deej? If not, shoot me a pm and I'll help if I can.

Pm to ya
    jliu:
    Power to the people!
    Power to the people=pm'ing me and joining the cause
    PM yar
    So far a two man army... Must have more. Anyone have a potato gun? A cheese slinger? A donut (I'm hungry),
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    You pm bombed me and now I'm requesting for deejmeemix's addy. I need to bomb him.
    LMMFAO dude I'm about to move, if you really want it I will get it to you after the move...deal? Until then how about helping me out with something else
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Another PM to ya, bruddah!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    LMMFAO dude I'm about to move, if you really want it I will get it to you after the move...deal? Until then how about helping me out with something else
    gimme an idea of your plans
    Toombes:
    Another PM to ya, bruddah!
    back at yaz
    dennisking:
    deejmemixx:
    gimme an idea of your plans
    pm to yaz
    *bump* 2 people on board.. would like to send out in a week or two. PM me if interested.