Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MVW67 is a dirty rat!!!

stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
So I posted a while back that I'd like to trade for some 4 Kicks. No one came to my aid but Mike. Said he was going to stop by a local B&M that had some and asked what vitola I wanted. Told him surprise me and I was looking for only three. I told him I would pay just let me know the amount. He agreed so I waited, and waited, and waited. Never heard back....

Then WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppYou play dirty my fiendish friend.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    That sounds like mikeypoo for sure. He loves packers and infused cigars just send him a care package back. NICE HIT MIKE!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice Hit Mike, tried one of those just the other day,,courtesy of JJ Pretty good smoke!! Enjoy Stad!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmm you know he dumb. Mmmmmhhhmm
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    jliu:
    Like a box of rocks
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Yep, that's Mike... Off the radar for a bit, then BOOOOM!, you're digging yourself out off the crater that used to be your front lawn.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Freakin nice hit Mike!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Mike is super sneaky!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    stad:
    jliu:
    Like a box of rocks
    I say that boy is about as sharp as a sack of wet mice!! Stad you just had your a$$ kicked! LMAO
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm....mike may need another lesson here in a month or so....
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Hmmmm....mike may need another lesson here in a month or so....
    A little slow ya know what I mean, Le Tardoe. I just smacked him round last month, hey it's suuuuper Mike!!!
    **** Pictures, Images and Photos