Home Pipes

Trading Pipeline

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
Post up here if you want to do some trading of pipe tobacco, or other pipe supplies. I'm up for a trade if someone else is. Let's start this off.

Comments

• Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I'm down I have like 10lbs of tobacco at home since I've had time to research blends and all.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy, are you on the good trader's list? ROFL!!!
    Sorry, but I just couldn't resist it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    0patience:
    Andy, are you on the good trader's list? ROFL!!!
    Sorry, but I just couldn't resist it.
    Haha ^
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Andy. I will trade with you. I can ship tomorrow. Sending you a PM.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I have cigars I'd trade for pipe tobacco. That's about it for right now.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I'd be down for some pipe baccy trading as well, I'm super curious to the stash Jeff... err I mean Andy has Big Smile [:D]
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Sent Andy a PM over a day ago and has not been looked at. Seeing what he wants to trade.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Guys I have lots of tobacco. I rarely if ever smoke anything but one blend I like. Its mostly stokkebye and mcclelland and an almost full can of frog morton. If anyone is interested I'd pretty much give it away. It has been stored properly. Shoot me a PM and I'll make a list of everything I have.
    madurofan:
    Guys I have lots of tobacco. I rarely if ever smoke anything but one blend I like. Its mostly stokkebye and mcclelland and an almost full can of frog morton. If anyone is interested I'd pretty much give it away. It has been stored properly. Shoot me a PM and I'll make a list of everything I have.
    Guys I'm sorry I thought I still had it in my tobacco container but I can't find it. I'm hoping the wife didn't chuck it when we moved. I'm missing a Nording pipe too so needless to say I'm NERVOUS.
    madurofan:
    Guys I'm sorry I thought I still had it in my tobacco container but I can't find it. I'm hoping the wife didn't chuck it when we moved. I'm missing a Nording pipe too so needless to say I'm NERVOUS.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Let me know if ya find it ^ ^