Home Non Cigar Related

Its almost time!

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
In a month me and the family will be starting our trip to our new adventure. A new life in South Carolina, and it cant come soon enough, the nerves are getting to me, staying in my father in laws house cramped like sardines on a hot day is killing me.

I hope I will be able to meet up with some of the botl that are in that area while there...

Gave my notice to my boss today, which ended in him cussing and not to happy in the least, that makes it REALLY really official. The move is almost here... .I am noticing I am jumping all over and not making to much sense... oh well!

I was able to get my foot in the door of the industry here in Wisconsin, and hope that I will be able to get both legs in there as it seems to be "larger" on the coast than it is here in cheesehead country.... I will end my jumbled thoughts now.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    And where in South Carolina did you decide on? WAIT! Before you answer that...

GET RID OF THAT DAMNED AVATAR!!! You're giving me nightmares! :-)

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    And where in South Carolina did you decide on? WAIT! Before you answer that...

GET RID OF THAT DAMNED AVATAR!!! You're giving me nightmares! :-)

Consider it done.. may take 10 minutes :D... We are heading to the Summerville/Charleston area, we have not found a house yet though.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    SOOOOOOOO freaking jealous!!! I was stationed in Charleston with the Air Force (dont know if you remember me mentioning that or not), and I miss the Lowcountry almost every single day since I left! So beautiful, and such an awesome little town... anything you want is there to be had, plus the southern hospitality, the laid back atmosphere, the amazing food... GAH! I want to be your first house guest. LOL

Been a day or two since I lived there, but if you like the Summerville area, may I suggest looking in Goose Creek (lovingly referred to by the locals as Duck's Ditch)? Same quality of housing, same quality of everything, butts right up to Summerville... but for some reason more reasonable $$$ for housing. Worth checking into at any rate.

Now change that avatar and start planning my guest room. I like blue. LOL If there's anything you have questions about down there, pm me and if I dont HAVE the answer, Ive still got friends down there who can get the answer or you. Just shoot me a pm if I can help. :-)

pm to ya
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck on the move brother. Hope you still got time for hanging once in a while.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I love the Charleston area. Best wishes to you there. Welcome to the Southland!
    fla-gypsy:
    I love the Charleston area. Best wishes to you there. Welcome to the Southland!
    thanks!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Congrats man! I moved to Virginia Beach when I was 27. Awesome, awesome time. Took advantage of almost every day and everything the area had to offer as we always felt that we would only be there for a limited time. That is the way to live. You should have a great life ahead of you!
    man finding a place is turning out being a friggin nightmare.....