Home Cigar 101

Where to get a good humidor?

Looking to get another humidor, and just wanting to know if you guys have any suggestions. Looking for a 150-200 count. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    pm sent and the sprint sale often has humis like the 5v one that will go for like $35-40
  • jon00jonjon00jon Posts: 45
    Thanks I'll check that out.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    taythegibs:
    pm sent and the sprint sale often has humis like the 5v one that will go for like $35-40
    +1 That's exactly what I was going to say!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i really like the look of the 5v ones and if i went the humi route instead of the cooler route i probably would have one. Although whenever i get my own place i plan on having a humi like this one on the bar in my man cave- (http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=M-SH150)

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much any of the main cigar sites carry nice humis. Ebays got loads of them. I got my 300 count from a bid site that I'm extremely happy with.
    taythegibs:
    i really like the look of the 5v ones and if i went the humi route instead of the cooler route i probably would have one. Although whenever i get my own place i plan on having a humi like this one on the bar in my man cave- (http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=M-SH150)

That is nice. So tell me more about this sprint sale. If that can be had that cheap, I'm all over it.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sprint Sale
    Prepare to become addicted to it.
    Watch them for a while and get an idea of what things are going for and then have at it.
    But be aware. Your budget will take a heavy hit. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience:
    Sprint Sale
    Prepare to become addicted to it.
    Watch them for a while and get an idea of what things are going for and then have at it.
    But be aware. Your budget will take a heavy hit. LOL!
    Cool, I'll keep an eye out for some deals. Kinda got addicted to another cigar site that has this type of thing. LOL

As far as humidors, I went down the road to JR Cigars, and they had an as-is 100ct humidor for $30, needs a few screws to fix the hinges, and its good to go. Gonna hit the B&M tomorrow to get humidification. Thanks for all the suggestions.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I've got like 4 I need to sell. One of these days I'll get off my ass and do so.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking for a particular one? I got the Evanston Dome (250) on this site for a pretty good price. Saw it on another site cheaper, called gave them the website while we were talking and they matched the price.
    Then filler-up with high test.