Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Vision:
    Lift603:
    Newbie here very interested.

PM at ya bro.
    Right back at ya
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi I'm Newbish...looking for a sponsor..anyone available that can show me the ropes? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Hi I'm Newbish...looking for a sponsor..anyone available that can show me the ropes? Thanks in advance
    Veteran sirs. May I sponsor noobs now?
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:

I was under the impression its 500 posts..... I hope so. I have 2 noob trades out right now....
  • Options
    Vision:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:

I was under the impression its 500 posts..... I hope so. I have 2 noob trades out right now....
    oh. I for some reason thought I had to let a veteran rep me? hmm. Veteran, speak NOW
  • Options
    jliu:
    Vision:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:

oh. I for some reason thought I had to let a veteran rep me? hmm. Veteran, speak NOW
    You can be my sensi???
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Vision:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:

You can be my sensi???
    sensEI. baka! ok, shoot me a PM. I'll gladly sponsor you. screw the veterans (just kidding. I love yous). I got ya
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza,
    Let us know if the bands on the cigars Jiunn sends are all blurry, ok?
    Cause I'm thinking you might have to put glasses on to see what they are. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    I might bomb him an etch a sketch!!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    His tiny fingers may be to small for the knobs. Has anyone ever asked him.... "Are they blurry to you?" They may be in focus when he looks at them.
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Vision:
    Bigshizza:
    His tiny fingers may be to small for the knobs. Has anyone ever asked him.... "Are they blurry to you?" They may be in focus when he looks at them.
    the best part too is that the comment is coming from your screenname, so you sound like his optometrist! Hopefully my pics I post don't look as blurry, but I used the crappy camera on my phone.
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Our end of the trade from BigFnSteve! Thanks again for the sponsor and a hell of a trade!

Thanks again Steve.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Thanks a bunch Steve!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here
    pg21
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Come here nooby nooby. Need a Noob to step up to the plate........Batter Up!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

pg21
    +1
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:

pg21
    +1
    +1
  • Options
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:

pg21
    +1
    +1
    Pm Stupid Noob!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:

pg21
    +1
    +1
    Pm Stupid Noob!
    +1 back for meeeee
  • Options
    This why LOL PM
  • Options
    StrongStyleStrongStyle Posts: 221
    Toombes KILLED ME! Man, what a trade. will post pictures later.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:

pg21
    up:-)
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    StrongStyle:
    Toombes KILLED ME! Man, what a trade. will post pictures later.

Glad you like the selection, dooooooood! It was a pleasure destroying... Ahem, I mean, doing business with ya!
    I'd also like to add that StrongStyle took it upon himself to smack me around thoroughly, as well. He sent a healthy selection of San Lotano, a Thunder by Nimish, my first Four Kicks and, as best he can recall, a J. Fuego Origen Original. A most excellent and tasty selection of leafy goodness, my brother! Children of The Leaf do yourselves a tremendous favor and set up a trade with Mr. Style, you won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    My return fire was not only Jiunn(ly)(like this month) but also Dustin(aka Catfishbluezz) THANKS SO MUCH !!! I appreciate the awesome selections very much. I'll trade with you guys anytime!! image
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    My return fire was not only Jiunn(ly)(like this month) but also Dustin(aka Catfishbluezz) THANKS SO MUCH !!! I appreciate the awesome selections very much. I'll trade with you guys anytime!! image
    Wow, nothing like tag teaming a newb!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I'm not a noob to the forum, but i'm a noob to trading. Any takers?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    I'm not a noob to the forum, but i'm a noob to trading. Any takers?
    I'll trade with you.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America