Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here
    Bump
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    Got my end from Toombes. Thanks pal! imageimage
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm new to here does that count? But I'm figuring I'm a newb... So who wants to trade?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Got Jaxcolon's end of his newbie trade and man this kids no newb not only did he hit me but he hit my son as well brother thanks a lot your awesome!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Glad you go them, and enjoy!!
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'm new to here does that count? But I'm figuring I'm a newb... So who wants to trade?
    Not right to find this on the second page, shall we throw caution to the wind and do a Newb to Newb trade?
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    I'll bite. If you haven't found someone, I'll be happy to trade. Pm me of interested Lee
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    I'll bite. If you haven't found someone, I'll be happy to trade. Pm me of interested Lee
    Bump
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Bump
    First page
  • Options
    MVW67:

PG15
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Can I qualify as a sponsor even though my post count is well below the 500?
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Congrats to all the newbs and their first trades
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    A sponsor for BA (Bombers Anonymous)? I've got to believe that the 500 post count isn't a hard rule. There are people that joined 2 weeks ago that have more posts than we have combined. I have to believe that the quality of your posts and the activity/generosity you have shown this forum more than qualifies you to destroy some newbs, I mean sponsor some newbs.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    A sponsor for BA (Bombers Anonymous)? I've got to believe that the 500 post count isn't a hard rule. There are people that joined 2 weeks ago that have more posts than we have combined. I have to believe that the quality of your posts and the activity/generosity you have shown this forum more than qualifies you to destroy some newbs, I mean sponsor some newbs.
    I will always vouch for Roman and Anthony, brothers are as stand-up as it comes and any new addition would be in good hands every time.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:
    I will always vouch for Roman and Anthony, brothers are as stand-up as it comes and any new addition would be in good hands every time.

I'll echo Brett's words, even though I've never done business with trident. Anthony has suckerpunched me a few times already, so he has my backing(for what it's worth) any day of the week.
  • Options
    I'm still gunning for the b*****d who's been teaching the newbs how to throw JDAMS from the get-go!! I sponsored pelirojo in a blind-5, this is the beating I get for being a nice guy... It's on newbs! Brang it!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Gordon, awesome selection of sticks brother! Favorites, all of them!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad you got them. That Morro Castle corona is damn tasty, enjoy!
  • Options
    Today I got my end of the newb trade with Toombes. He counts the same way I do... imagine that.

Thanks again for the newb trade. I'm looking forward to trying these bad boys.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Today I got my end of the newb trade with Toombes. He counts the same way I do... imagine that.

Thanks again for the newb trade. I'm looking forward to trying these bad boys.

Glad to hear you like them, bro! Kinda funny that we both sent Black Markets!
  • Options
    It works out perfect. Now I have 2 sizes to compare.
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Nice trade there fellas! Looks tasty on both ends
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    I'm glad you got them. That Morro Castle corona is damn tasty, enjoy!

What's even more bizarre than the dueling Black Markets is the fact that I smoked the Morro Castle this morning... Kinda skurry!
  • Options
    Very Nice Hit!! To an all to deserving bork!!!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Very Nice Hit!! To an all to deserving bork!!!

Must be referring to some other brother.
  • Options
    I have had a couple of the Morro Castle's lately in corona and belicoso and really enjoyed them. They put off some serious smoke. Unfortunately, I smoked my last one over the weekend. It is time to get ahold of some more I reckon.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    armaes8:
    Nice trade there fellas! Looks tasty on both ends
    Just like our favorite bartender at the Robusto Room... (don't tell my wife I said that)
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    OK gentleman, I think I'm ready. I think it's time I give away my sacred flower and make my first trade. I'm a little nervous for my first trade so I'm hoping for a sponsor who will be patient with me and treat me the way I think I deserve to be treated. let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    You're mine
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    oh you don't sound gentle at all....I'm in!