Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    jawn:
    image Got my end of my trade with Medic45. I am excited to try all of these, they will all be new. Just curious what is the band with the signature on it? I have never seen it before. Also, expect a package around the end of the week or beginning of next week to even things up. Thanks again!
    Aj fresh rolled...seeing as its brian its prolly the maduro
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    jawn:
    image Got my end of my trade with Medic45. I am excited to try all of these, they will all be new. Just curious what is the band with the signature on it? I have never seen it before. Also, expect a package around the end of the week or beginning of next week to even things up. Thanks again!
    Aj fresh rolled...seeing as its brian its prolly the maduro

Y yes it is lol good guess bro!! I hope you enjoy them
  • Options
    jawnjawn Posts: 7
    Smokindaddy:
    jawn:
    The pic you posted isn't showing up but if I had to guess, I'd say it's an AJ fresh farm rolled. There is a lot those flying around here.
  • Options
    Got Armaes8's end of a 5-5 blind trade today. I opened it and said wtf!!!!!??!? Mofo aint fo'n around fo sho dizzles Photobucket
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Wanting to do a trade or 2. Already traded MANY times with ShaunHarrison87, and Marker, sort of. Advice?
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Im interested
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    armaes8:
    Im interested
    bump
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    If you guys want I can sponsor 1 and/or both of you. Shoot me a PM if you want.
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    MVW67-I'm so new what does bump mean?
  • Options
    armaes8:
    MVW67-I'm so new what does bump mean?
    brings thread back to top of forums!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    mweber:
    Wanting to do a trade or 2. Already traded MANY times with ShaunHarrison87, and Marker, sort of. Advice?
    Mike is a great BotL and builds unreal Humis...trading with him is always a please. Make sure to take Scarlin up on his sponsorship offer!
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Scarlin, PM
  • Options
    JaxcolonJaxcolon Posts: 24
    I guess there is where I post up a thing looking for a sponsor and a newbie trade? (Medic wur you is?)
  • Options
    Jaxcolon:
    I guess there is where I post up a thing looking for a sponsor and a newbie trade? (Medic wur you is?)

finally ur mine lol
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Jaxcolon:

finally ur mine lol

I'll pm ya my addy!! And I'll try to take it easy on ya!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Medic45:
    Jaxcolon:

finally ur mine lol

Brian's been chomping at the bit for this one!!! Can't wait to see the carnage!
  • Options
    got Cmartins end of a 5-5 blinder today. dudes no joke if you aint trading with him start enjoying the pleasure
    Photobucket
  • Options
    the 1 with the orange date tag is a Diesel corona!
  • Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Glad they got there safe. Enjoy them. That A. Turrent is a great stick. Mike hits with one when I first joined. Everytine I put an order in or go to the B&M I pick some up.
  • Options
    JaxcolonJaxcolon Posts: 24
    Medic45:
    Medic45:
    Jaxcolon:

finally ur mine lol

Haha. Take it easy on me, Im new.
  • Options
    Jaxcolon:
    Medic45:
    Medic45:
    Jaxcolon:

finally ur mine lol

Haha. Take it easy on me, Im new.

I'll send ya some KY Jelly!!
  • Options
    tommie73tommie73 Posts: 15
    I'm a Newb and looking to do some trades with a Sponsor. I'm a fan of Medium-Full and will do back flips for a box-pressed. Tom
  • Options
    tommie73:
    I'm a Newb and looking to do some trades with a Sponsor. I'm a fan of Medium-Full and will do back flips for a box-pressed. Tom
    Ok Tommy Boy, lets do this and get you started right off!!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    tommie, pop smoke and exfil quickly! LMAO
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    tommie73:
    tom..... RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't take your vengeance out on a newb mike
  • Options
    tommie73:
    TOM YOU FOOL!!! we barely knew ye
  • Options
    tommie73tommie73 Posts: 15
    MVW67:
    tommie73:
    Sounds good, I'm ready to go! I'll PM you.
  • Options
    tommie73:
    MVW67:
    tommie73:
    It's been mice knowing you Tommy Boy!!!! Mike be easy on the boy IF you know how!!!!
  • Options
    tommie73:
    MVW67:
    tommie73:
    pm to you