NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    greg2648:
    armaes8:
    I would like to trade, any takers?
    I will trade with you. PM me with the details.
    You are Screwed!!
    Good to see you back in action, Greg.

And +1 to what MVW said - you better go hide, armaes8. Hahha

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    Anyone need a sponser? Hit me up...I have a few swishers to get rid of...lol!
    stad is lookin for a sponsor

Thanks Mike...stad you have a PM brother!
    Got my end of the newb trade from stad today! Man he hooked it up...Not only was there an Opus X, Padilla Habano 2010 and Little Gomez in there but he threw in an '05 5 Vegas Limitada! I have looked for one of these for several months, and had even heard others on here mention how hard it would be to get one of these. Thanks a ton bro! Also there is on in there that reads Gonzalez Habano...anyone have any information on this one?

Anyhow...if anyone get's a chance...trade with stad...really appreciate the trade bro!

Just checking in with stad to make sure he recieved my end of the trade before I head back to the hospital....
  • Options
    ukfanukfan Posts: 6
    I"m new to forum. Interested in doing my first newbie trade. Anyone want to pick me up.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ukfan:
    I"m new to forum. Interested in doing my first newbie trade. Anyone want to pick me up.
    I got you UK fan! PM sent
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    ukfan:

Go easy on him, doc. He's tender... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    mmccartneydc:
    ukfan:

Yeah, like you guys did with me?????????? LOL! Hope he likes 5 Vegas, I seem to have procured some recently! hahahahahahha, just kidding Brian, those are all mine!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    why does everyone use sarcasm...Like anyone ever listens to "go easy on him"...heck..maybe we should just say "Knock the $hIT out of him?" and welcome him properly. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what doc has learned from his first trade...way to step it up doc and dive right in.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    why does everyone use sarcasm...Like anyone ever listens to "go easy on him"...heck..maybe we should just say "Knock the $hIT out of him?" and welcome him properly. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what doc has learned from his first trade...way to step it up doc and dive right in.
    +1....but I do not (publicly) endorse "knocking the $hit" out of anyone

With that being said, way to get on it doc - go get 'em.
    And @ukfan, I have a feeling that you're in for a treat from doc.....hahahaha

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Im screwed how? take advantage of the new guy screwed? or like i messed with one bean Im gonna get the whole burrito? ha
  • Options
    armaes8:
    Im screwed how? take advantage of the new guy screwed? or like i messed with one bean Im gonna get the whole burrito? ha
    Err both? Kinda like taking advantage of the new guy with a burritto kinda screwed
  • Options
    jgibv:
    Trident:
    +1....but I do not (publicly) endorse "knocking the $hit" out of anyone

With that being said, way to get on it doc - go get 'em.
    And @ukfan, I have a feeling that you're in for a treat from doc.....hahahaha
    This is a personal friend of Brian and Dan so I am publicly stating that I am gonna blast the he77 outta him! LOL, its gonna hurt so good!
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    armaes8:
    Err both? Kinda like taking advantage of the new guy with a burritto kinda screwed
    oh boy, should i be scared? what did i get myself into?
  • Options
    armaes8:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    armaes8:
    oh boy, should i be scared? what did i get myself into?
    Ill trade with ya. Send me a pm
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    mmccartneydc:
    ukfan:

Yeah, like you guys did with me?????????? LOL! Hope he likes 5 Vegas, I seem to have procured some recently! hahahahahahha, just kidding Brian, those are all mine!

Hey doc show him what Redneck Mafia is all about...lol
  • Options
    Got this nice package from jawn this morning it was his first newbie trade and boys this dude is no newb. Great selection brother looking forward to my first Punch. Ill get yours out tom.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App<br. had to fix the pic accidently put wrong one up there.. My bad.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    beeeeeeeeeeyummmmmmmp
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I wish i could do a noob trade.. 500 posts isn`t too far off! Soon fellow noobs you will feel my wrath
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    I wish i could do a noob trade.. 500 posts isn`t too far off! Soon fellow noobs you will feel my wrath
    Ewww scary! Lol hit me!
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    bigfnsteve:
    Ewww scary! Lol hit me!
    Haha... pretty sure you`ve already traded ? I was referring to sponsoring a first trade. Besides I don`t have any more potato flavored sticks. :p
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    bigfnsteve:
    Ewww scary! Lol hit me!
    Haha... pretty sure you`ve already traded ? I was referring to sponsoring a first trade. Besides I don`t have any more potato flavored sticks. :p
    Lol dickcheese :-)
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    CvilleE:
    CvilleE:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:

Got my end of the newb trade from stad today! Man he hooked it up...Not only was there an Opus X, Padilla Habano 2010 and Little Gomez in there but he threw in an '05 5 Vegas Limitada! I have looked for one of these for several months, and had even heard others on here mention how hard it would be to get one of these. Thanks a ton bro! Also there is on in there that reads Gonzalez Habano...anyone have any information on this one?

Anyhow...if anyone get's a chance...trade with stad...really appreciate the trade bro!

Just checking in with stad to make sure he recieved my end of the trade before I head back to the hospital....
    CvillE, I just saw this, thanks for the kind words! The Gonzalez is just a little something from the motherland I though you might like. It's been resting with it's brothers for 4 years or so. Enjoy!! Saw the post about your wife, been praying for a quick recovery for her.
  • Options
    stad:
    CvilleE:
    CvilleE:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:

CvillE, I just saw this, thanks for the kind words! The Gonzalez is just a little something from the motherland I though you might like. It's been resting with it's brothers for 4 years or so. Enjoy!! Saw the post about your wife, been praying for a quick recovery for her.
    Very nice stad! Solid showing!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    bigfnsteve:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    bigfnsteve:
    Ewww scary! Lol hit me!
    +1 LOL
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    bigfnsteve:
    Ewww scary! Lol hit me!
    +1 LOL
    I can't help my brain said potato! Lol
  • Options
    Got my end of a trade with Stu aka UKfan. That man hits hard like the rest of those KY boys. Thank you Stu, The Cask Strength is an all-time fave, the obsidian is delicious, and the other three Ive been dying to try. Boys, don't be afraid to trade with this guy, he'll be a great addition to our little brotherhood here! Plus, he's got two pretty good big brothers to help him make decisions!!!image
  • Options
    JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    Toombes:
    Jonnysmokes:
    In in for a trade. Sign me up

If no has picked you up yet, I'm game. Whatcha interested in?
    En route pal. 03120090000205954325
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Jonnysmokes:
    Toombes:
    Jonnysmokes:
    In in for a trade. Sign me up

If no has picked you up yet, I'm game. Whatcha interested in?
    En route pal. 03120090000205954325
    This is going to hurt.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jawnjawn Posts: 7
    image Got my end of my trade with Medic45. I am excited to try all of these, they will all be new. Just curious what is the band with the signature on it? I have never seen it before. Also, expect a package around the end of the week or beginning of next week to even things up. Thanks again!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    jawn:
    image Got my end of my trade with Medic45. I am excited to try all of these, they will all be new. Just curious what is the band with the signature on it? I have never seen it before. Also, expect a package around the end of the week or beginning of next week to even things up. Thanks again!
    The pic you posted isn't showing up but if I had to guess, I'd say it's an AJ fresh farm rolled. There is a lot those flying around here.