Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    Well, this is my maiden voyage and would love to find a sponsor.  I can't help but feel a little scared about a potential bomb bc I am definitely not looking for charity. You all just seem like a great group of guys and would love to be a BOTL someday.
    PM to you, my man. Happy to get a BOTL up and running like these guys have already done for me. I have enough trades under my belt at this point to feel qualified sponsoring. Let's do a blind 5er. Like Irishman did, I'll let you hit me with 5 first and then return in kind.
    In the mail: DCN: 0311 2550 0000 6984 4963 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Noah, should have his end today or tomorrow. Im more excited to see what he thinks of mine than recieving his...kinda like Christmas. Bump!
    Doc, fun isn't it!!!!!!
    MVW67-It's an absolute blast!!! (see what I did there? I'm catching on to lingo)
    Yes you are, You have a PM

Hey doc I hope you can fix yourself cause well ur gonna be fubared....
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    Well, this is my maiden voyage and would love to find a sponsor.  I can't help but feel a little scared about a potential bomb bc I am definitely not looking for charity. You all just seem like a great group of guys and would love to be a BOTL someday.
    PM to you, my man. Happy to get a BOTL up and running like these guys have already done for me. I have enough trades under my belt at this point to feel qualified sponsoring. Let's do a blind 5er. Like Irishman did, I'll let you hit me with 5 first and then return in kind.
    In the mail: DCN: 0311 2550 0000 6984 4963 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Noah, should have his end today or tomorrow. Im more excited to see what he thinks of mine than recieving his...kinda like Christmas. Bump!
    Doc, fun isn't it!!!!!!
    MVW67-It's an absolute blast!!! (see what I did there? I'm catching on to lingo)

Now Brian why would you say that? I just want to help!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Medic45:
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    Doc, fun isn't it!!!!!!

Now Brian why would you say that? I just want to help!:-) :-) :-) :-)

pm to u mike
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Easy now guys...I'd hate to lose all my patients in just one day, not sure malpractice will cover bombings!!!
  • Options
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Newbie looking to make my first trade. Anyone willing to sponsor me?
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    armaes8:
    Hey guys, Antonio is a good personal friend of mine. I got him hooked and sent him here to the forums. He's a great dude and looking to broaden his horizons.
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    ndhaon91:
    armaes8:
    Hey guys, Antonio is a good personal friend of mine. I got him hooked and sent him here to the forums. He's a great dude and looking to broaden his horizons.
    come on someone sponsor this guy
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    PM me....Ill try and work something out with ya
  • Options
    I could sponsor this gentleman. Looking to go to the post office this weekend. PM me the details
  • Options
    Newbs, Newbs, Newbs anyone, anyone, anyone.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    I think I'm ready for another sponsor. I haven't received Noah's end my first trade but figured I better do another before he blows my AZZ away! So anyone wanna play?
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    mmccartneydc:
    MVW67:
    I think I'm ready for another sponsor. I haven't received Noah's end my first trade but figured I better do another before he blows my AZZ away! So anyone wanna play?
    You don't need another "sponsor," since you are officially out of newbie trading status! You just need to a pick a brother to trade with! P.S. Hope you are looking forward to testing your palate for strong smokes. :)
  • Options
    Oh, thought I was "officially" a newb til 500 posts. I am so ready to try some new stuff! Thanks again Noah!
  • Options
    Ant Newbs needing a sponsor??????
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Ant Newbs needing a sponsor??????
    bump
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    MVW67:
    I'm a Newb and requesting a sponsor. Thanks!
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Newbie still looking for a sponsor.
  • Options
    I'll sponser you!!! Pm sent
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Streater:
    MVW67:
    I'm a Newb and requesting a sponsor. Thanks!
    I got you. Shoot me a pm.
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Posts: 283
    I've been around the fourms for a while, but have only done 2 trades... Any noob down for a 5 stick blind trade pm me!
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06:
    I've been around the fourms for a while, but have only done 2 trades... Any noob down for a 5 stick blind trade pm me!
    Bump
  • Options
    I would be game for a trade. Pm me
  • Options
    Sponsorship is always nice
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I would be game for a trade. Pm me

Shoot me your info, bro! I'll f**k, I mean, hook you up...
  • Options
    I would do a 3 stick trade anytime first to pm me
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    I would do a 3 stick trade anytime first to pm me

Did it, done it, you're toast... Hehehehehehehehehe!!
  • Options
    The excitement tingles at the thought of getting some sticks I haven't tried before. Nice doing business with you. Will have your shipping info posted by Monday night at latest.
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    The excitement tingles at the thought of getting some sticks I haven't tried before. Nice doing business with you. Will have your shipping info posted by Monday night at latest.

I'm not sure if "tingly" is an appropriate term, but you're going to feel something... Muwahahahahahahaha!!!!