Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    I'd like to get in on the madness. If anyone is willing to sponsor me, I'm up for a blind 5-stick trade.
    ^^^Well i guess that i have the plague or something!!!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on brothers can anyone pick up Lee and help him out guys ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    I'd like to get in on the madness. If anyone is willing to sponsor me, I'm up for a blind 5-stick trade.
    I'll play! Shoot me your addy, and we'll work something out...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Well, this is my maiden voyage and would love to find a sponsor.  I can't help but feel a little scared about a potential bomb bc I am definitely not looking for charity. You all just seem like a great group of guys and would love to be a BOTL someday.
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Thanks Eric knew I could count on a solid BOTL man, thanks!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Did a trade with jliu and his end of the trade arrived today. When I finish enjoying my Sol Cubano Artisan I will post pics in the Good Traders thread. Thanks Jiunn for the trade and sticks
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    :) Ccville i tried to send you a pm?
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    CvilleE:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Got it and replied.....
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    mmccartneydc:
    Well, this is my maiden voyage and would love to find a sponsor.  I can't help but feel a little scared about a potential bomb bc I am definitely not looking for charity. You all just seem like a great group of guys and would love to be a BOTL someday.
    PM to you, my man. Happy to get a BOTL up and running like these guys have already done for me. I have enough trades under my belt at this point to feel qualified sponsoring. Let's do a blind 5er. Like Irishman did, I'll let you hit me with 5 first and then return in kind.
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    CvilleE:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Got it and replied.....
    :) pm for your reply.
  • Options
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    PM to you, my man. Happy to get a BOTL up and running like these guys have already done for me. I have enough trades under my belt at this point to feel qualified sponsoring. Let's do a blind 5er. Like Irishman did, I'll let you hit me with 5 first and then return in kind.
    Real real class Noah, you do us Colorado boys proud! Thanks for picking it up Noah give em h3ll bro ;)
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my end of the Trade for a 5 for 5 with Chris (wfip51), well it seems he is unable to count, which seems to be an ongoing thing in these forums, all very nice sticks!!!!! especially the San Cristobal Habano!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    PM back to you sir! I will get my end out on Monday! Will follow up with tracking info once I get it!!! Hope my NOOB sticks are enjoyable!!!
  • Options
    wfip51wfip51 Posts: 45
    Wait? You said 5 for 5? Well crap. I'm sorry. I'm from California, we are as stupid as they get here. I thought you said send me 5 + 5! Well I guess the jokes on me! Hope you enjoy! The Cristobal is from '07 btw and everything else has some decent age as well should be ready to smoke. Let me know what you think of the 601 blue label it is about as high on my list as you can get right now.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    90+ Irishman:
    So Jason got on here looking for an established member to sponsor him, I immediately jumped at the opportunity to help out a new member and get him involved and playing. He initially said he was going to bomb me but we talked and agreed that it would basically be a blind trade with no restrictions and that once his end shows up mine would be going out. Well two days ago it came in and I was blown away myself! Jason man you kicked my AZZ!! Thank you man so much you nailed the sticks that I love and even some that I've been searching for and had yet to tell anyone! Thanks so much man you are a great brother and I'm so happy to have you among us, you are a great fit for sure here! Be ready for the pain to come it'll hurt oh so good and bad ;)

Thanks man, make sure brothers that you go out of your way to deal with Jason he is a helluva man!
    Brett, thank you so much for all the kind words and thank you for getting me going in the forums. That little hit is just the first of many to come. (evil grin) Enjoy brother!!
  • Options
    wfip51:
    Wait? You said 5 for 5? Well crap. I'm sorry. I'm from California, we are as stupid as they get here. I thought you said send me 5 + 5! Well I guess the jokes on me! Hope you enjoy! The Cristobal is from '07 btw and everything else has some decent age as well should be ready to smoke. Let me know what you think of the 601 blue label it is about as high on my list as you can get right now.
    Ha ha, very nice sticks Chris, outta 601 like the blues the best, read my mind, got some down for quite awhile now! Once again thank you for the trade, by the way I can't count either!:-)
  • Options
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    In the mail: DCN: 0311 2550 0000 6984 4963 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    Welps... He got me back. Nice hit Mike. I can see you don't know how to count either eh? Excited to try the Brickhouse and the ESG (never had them) and really happy about the San Lotano Oval. Just had one and absolutely loved it. Good swap brother! P.S. The Shark got my mouth salivating. image
  • Options
    wfip51:
    Welps... He got me back. Nice hit Mike. I can see you don't know how to count either eh? Excited to try the Brickhouse and the ESG (never had them) and really happy about the San Lotano Oval. Just had one and absolutely loved it. Good swap brother! P.S. The Shark got my mouth salivating. image
    Anjeo ia a 55, seen you were looking for the others as well, Thank you for the trade!!! Chris!!!
  • Options
    You are correct sir. Nonetheless fantastic stick.
  • Options
    wfip51:
    You are correct sir. Nonetheless fantastic stick.
    bump
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    In the mail: DCN: 0311 2550 0000 6984 4963 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Noah, should have his end today or tomorrow. Im more excited to see what he thinks of mine than recieving his...kinda like Christmas. Bump!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    Noah, should have his end today or tomorrow. Im more excited to see what he thinks of mine than recieving his...kinda like Christmas. Bump!
    Doc, fun isn't it!!!!!!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    Doc, fun isn't it!!!!!!

Trades are like Christmas everyday. Have to love it...hey Doc whets ur addy....
  • Options
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    Doc, fun isn't it!!!!!!

• Options
    Medic45:
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    Doc, fun isn't it!!!!!!

Yeah but bombing is fun too Right Brian!!!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Medic45:
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    Doc, fun isn't it!!!!!!

Yeah but bombing is fun too Right Brian!!!

Y Yes, Yes it is I love sitting back watching the destruction and laughing as I see the results of my damage!!!!!
  • Options
    Got my end from leerescue@ today, and wow! Thanks for the awesome trade, bro. I can't get enough of the LFD, and I'm dying to try the Macanudo 1968....! Very happy I jumped on this trade, and very looking forward to more dealings, David...appreciate all of these smokes!

• Options
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    Doc, fun isn't it!!!!!!
    MVW67-It's an absolute blast!!! (see what I did there? I'm catching on to lingo)
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    ndhaon91:
    mmccartneydc:
    Doc, fun isn't it!!!!!!
    MVW67-It's an absolute blast!!! (see what I did there? I'm catching on to lingo)
    Yes you are, You have a PM