• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Alright Irishman, check that PM of yours. You have offically been bombed!!! lol
    Like I said watch your six.... I now have you addy, if you ain't skeered you will be soon enough, that I can promise.
    Ha ha ha, (evil grin) From what I've been told by Dustin and Vinny I probably should be skeered, but I say bring it on lol. I have some other names on my list that are going to be receiving a nice shock and awe from me very soon. You were just the first, there will be many more ha ha ha ha ha

Day-um! Newbie must be swinging some grapefruits to be bucking up so soon... Good luck, brother.
    Toombes, your one of the names one the list. As soon as I get your addy, Boom, it's bomb time lol
    I seem to remember having Tombes' addy fairly handy... hmmm I wonder what I should do with this info???

Dammit, Brett!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Like I said watch your six.... I now have you addy, if you ain't skeered you will be soon enough, that I can promise.
    Ha ha ha, (evil grin) From what I've been told by Dustin and Vinny I probably should be skeered, but I say bring it on lol. I have some other names on my list that are going to be receiving a nice shock and awe from me very soon. You were just the first, there will be many more ha ha ha ha ha

Day-um! Newbie must be swinging some grapefruits to be bucking up so soon... Good luck, brother.
    Toombes, your one of the names one the list. As soon as I get your addy, Boom, it's bomb time lol
    I seem to remember having Tombes' addy fairly handy... hmmm I wonder what I should do with this info???

Dammit, Brett!
    Brett, I think you should PM me some info, lol
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

Dammit, Brett!

Would you be sympathetic if I told you I used to be stationed at NAS LeMoore and lived in Hanford? My ex-in laws lived in Visalia. Be gentle, I'm new to this whole trading/bombing business...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

Dammit, Brett!

Would you be sympathetic if I told you I used to be stationed at NAS LeMoore and lived in Hanford? My ex-in laws lived in Visalia. Be gentle, I'm new to this whole trading/bombing business...
    Im totally sympathetic that you lived in Hanford and had to deal with the water out there lol.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

Dammit, Brett!
    Jason check your pm;s bro ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

Dammit, Brett!
    Jason check your pm;s bro ;)
    Your awesome Brett, thanks!!
  • Options
    wfip51wfip51 Posts: 45
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

Dammit, Brett!

Holy crap you lived in Hanford? Yeah I have huge sympathies for you. I guess I'll see if I can get your address and send you something to make up for the horrors of Hanford, CA and the sulphur smelling water. Think you'll even be able to taste a cigar? 8)
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Did a newbie trade with Medic45 and his end of it arrived today. Pics posted in Good Traders thread. Thanks Brian for a fun and awesome trade

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Did a newbie trade with Medic45 and his end of it arrived today. Pics posted in Good Traders thread. Thanks Brian for a fun and awesome trade

your welcome brother it was GREAT
  • Options
    wfip51:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

Dammit, Brett!

Holy crap you lived in Hanford? Yeah I have huge sympathies for you. I guess I'll see if I can get your address and send you something to make up for the horrors of Hanford, CA and the sulphur smelling water. Think you'll even be able to taste a cigar? 8)
    Chris, I think one of us should head out to Hanford and bottle up some of that wonderful water and send it to him, and remind him, he may have left Hanford, but Hanford hasn't left him. LOL
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    me, jiunn, the newb wants to play. who would like to be my sponsor? this is going to be my first mailing trade ever. i apologize in advance.
  • Options
    jliu:
    me, jiunn, the newb wants to play. who would like to be my sponsor? this is going to be my first mailing trade ever. i apologize in advance.
    I'll sponsor you. PM me your info

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:

sweet. thanks Michael! PM sent to you sir.
  • Options
    jliu:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:

Got it and replied

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:

Got it and replied

right back at ya Michael. i'm looking forward to this. this is the beginning of a fun fun time.
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    This almost feels like an AA meeting :) would one of you gentlemen mind sponsoring me so I can get started on here? Thanks.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:

Mike, are you bored or something?
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    wfip51:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

Dammit, Brett!

Chris, I think one of us should head out to Hanford and bottle up some of that wonderful water and send it to him, and remind him, he may have left Hanford, but Hanford hasn't left him. LOL

I just threw up a little in my mouth at the thought of that stench... That's just wrong on so many levels, dude!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    wfip51:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

Dammit, Brett!

I just threw up a little in my mouth at the thought of that stench... That's just wrong on so many levels, dude!
    Ha ha ha ha ha, so what your really saying is that you don't miss Hanford at all, right? LOL
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bump for the noobs!
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    wfip51:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

Dammit, Brett!

Ha ha ha ha ha, so what your really saying is that you don't miss Hanford at all, right? LOL

Nope, don't miss it at all! Shudder...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    They do have some bomb cheese from Hanford though....
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    wfip51:
    Glad you approve. Just trying to share the love. I am also new to the forum and would love to work out a sponsor at some point. So any established member looking for some Havana Honey's and vanilla flavored cigarette tins please let me know. 8) Thanks! -Chris
    Chris whenever your ready, I'm your huckleberry!! I'll sponsor you, haven't done this before, so it will be new to both of us! LMAO! Let me know what you want to do!!
    Represet central CA herf Chris!
    Hope you don't represent the lollipop kids! LOL
    This is flying Chief, DC 0311 3260 0001 7073 1371
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:

Mike, are you bored or something?
    Just want to spread the love plus I get a chance to unload these dog rockets I been sitting on and this trade did it for me :o)

• Options
    stad:
    This almost feels like an AA meeting :) would one of you gentlemen mind sponsoring me so I can get started on here? Thanks.
    Hey brother welcome to the forum and newbie trading thread. Once I finish my trade with jliu I'll sponsor you if nobody picks you up by then

In the mean time why don't you PM me your shipping info so I can be ready to sponsor you

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Anyone need a sponser? Hit me up...I have a few swishers to get rid of...lol!
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    stad is lookin for a sponsor

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    stad is lookin for a sponsor

Thanks Mike...stad you have a PM brother!
  • Options
    I'd like to get in on the madness. If anyone is willing to sponsor me, I'm up for a blind 5-stick trade.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Jason got on here looking for an established member to sponsor him, I immediately jumped at the opportunity to help out a new member and get him involved and playing. He initially said he was going to bomb me but we talked and agreed that it would basically be a blind trade with no restrictions and that once his end shows up mine would be going out. Well two days ago it came in and I was blown away myself! Jason man you kicked my AZZ!! Thank you man so much you nailed the sticks that I love and even some that I've been searching for and had yet to tell anyone! Thanks so much man you are a great brother and I'm so happy to have you among us, you are a great fit for sure here! Be ready for the pain to come it'll hurt oh so good and bad ;)

Thanks man, make sure brothers that you go out of your way to deal with Jason he is a helluva man!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."