Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    The excitement tingles at the thought of getting some sticks I haven't tried before. Nice doing business with you. Will have your shipping info posted by Monday night at latest.

Buh Bye, you had to pick up Toombes... Your well lets see DESTROYED....... Lol
  • Options
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    The excitement tingles at the thought of getting some sticks I haven't tried before. Nice doing business with you. Will have your shipping info posted by Monday night at latest.

Buh Bye, you had to pick up Toombes... Your well lets see DESTROYED....... Lol
    omg lol I'm scared im shipping some quality stuff so do you mean destroyed on like full bodied stuff or like destroyed as far as cheapos? just curious lol please take it easy on me ive only been her 24 hours haha
  • Options
    not that im expecting anyone here to ship any cheapos so please dont take any insult you just got me scurred lol
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    not that im expecting anyone here to ship any cheapos so please dont take any insult you just got me scurred lol
    Buy a new mailbox
  • Options
    oh dear god lol
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    oh dear god lol
    He drew Toombes??
    Here lies aeon_spiral, may they have mercy on his soul. LOL!

Oh yeah bro, best figure on replacing your mailbox. And be sure to post the results in the trades forum, so we can see the devastation, which I'm certain will be considerable. LOL!

Imagine, if you will. A man. Who on a day, like any other day thinks he is a normal every day trade. But today, the planets align and the moon is in the right phase and he has just entered........................................

The Toombes Zone!

Dude, I am so glad I am not you. ROFL!!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    oh dear god lol
    He drew Toombes??

Oh yeah bro, best figure on replacing your mailbox. And be sure to post the results in the trades forum, so we can see the devastation, which I'm certain will be considerable. LOL!

Imagine, if you will. A man. Who on a day, like any other day thinks he is a normal every day trade. But today, the planets align and the moon is in the right phase and he has just entered........................................

The Toombes Zone!

The Toombes Zone I love it....
  • Options
    Thanks guys.... lol
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    oh dear god lol
    He drew Toombes??

The Toombes Zone!

Hey, don't scare my victim...I mean, newbie away! Ryan, fear not, I shall make this easy on you.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Hey, don't scare my victim...I mean, newbie away! Ryan, fear not, I shall make this easy on you.
    Isn't that like the dentist saying that this will on hurt a little? ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Toombes:
    Isn't that like the dentist saying that this will on hurt a little? ROFL!

It only hurts until the pain goes away, the bleeding and bruising however...
  • Options
    Sounds a little erotic toombes haha
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

Easy, Trigger...!! No talk like that until you've bought me dinner and rubbed cocoabutter on my feet.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

Easy, Trigger...!! No talk like that until you've bought me dinner and rubbed cocoabutter on my feet.

Really he gets the feet, aeon it must be nice, I had a lot worse lol....
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

At least I shaved first...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

Ur usps delivery confirmation is: 0312 0090 0002 1877 7973 And thanks for shaving first I don't do hobbit feet
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

Ur usps delivery confirmation is: 0312 0090 0002 1877 7973 And thanks for shaving first I don't do hobbit feet

Thanks, bro. I'll keep an eye out for it and have yours out later this week.
  • Options
    Sweet looking forward to it. Lemme know when you receive it.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:
    Anyone need a sponser? Hit me up...I have a few swishers to get rid of...lol!
    stad is lookin for a sponsor

Thanks Mike...stad you have a PM brother!
    Got my end of the newb trade from stad today! Man he hooked it up...Not only was there an Opus X, Padilla Habano 2010 and Little Gomez in there but he threw in an '05 5 Vegas Limitada! I have looked for one of these for several months, and had even heard others on here mention how hard it would be to get one of these. Thanks a ton bro! Also there is on in there that reads Gonzalez Habano...anyone have any information on this one?

Anyhow...if anyone get's a chance...trade with stad...really appreciate the trade bro!

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:

Got my end of the newb trade from stad today! Man he hooked it up...Not only was there an Opus X, Padilla Habano 2010 and Little Gomez in there but he threw in an '05 5 Vegas Limitada! I have looked for one of these for several months, and had even heard others on here mention how hard it would be to get one of these. Thanks a ton bro! Also there is on in there that reads Gonzalez Habano...anyone have any information on this one?

Anyhow...if anyone get's a chance...trade with stad...really appreciate the trade bro!

Wow, Stad came to play!!! Nice hit, now stop, drop n roll!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Any newbie want to try flavored cigars? I have Javas, Dirt's, roots and A few others with over A year of ageing to trade. I've outgrown the flavored craze. Just PM if interested.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    Any newbie want to try flavored cigars? I have Javas, Dirt's, roots and A few others with over A year of ageing to trade. I've outgrown the flavored craze. Just PM if interested.
    which of the javas? mint latte or regular? i enjoy one every now and then to keep it nteresting like 2-3 a yearish
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    RBeckom:
    which of the javas? mint latte or regular? i enjoy one every now and then to keep it nteresting like 2-3 a yearish

Regular and the Latte. I might have A ambrosia or two left, I'll have to check. I can spare five or so if you're interested. Just let me know. As for the Mint, I tried them and found them less than appealing.
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:
    CvilleE:

Those look mighty tasty, Eric. Enjoy, brother!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Stad is going to fit injust fine around here!!! Very nice hit!!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    I agree...he dealt a very nice hand!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    MVW67:
    I agree...he dealt a very nice hand!
    He is a good BOTL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Got aeon_spiral's end of his first trade Wednesday. Brother done hooked me up on a three stick trade. Pleasure doing business, Ryan. Gentlemen, hit him up, he'll do ya right.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Got aeon_spiral's end of his first trade Wednesday. Brother done hooked me up on a three stick trade. Pleasure doing business, Ryan. Gentlemen, hit him up, he'll do ya right.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Now that's a top notch trade......NICE o btw that obsidean sucks ill pick it up this week end and hold onto it for you....lol
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Toombes:

Now that's a top notch trade......NICE o btw that obsidean sucks ill pick it up this week end and hold onto it for you....lol
    i dont think he'll be parting with it anytime soon Brian lol. BUt glad you enjoyed it brother. that No. 4 Cain Daytona is my favorite size lemme know if you enjoy it its got well over 8