Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Illisione MK gifted to me by Jiunn. Love these by the way. Have two left outside a box. I think my box may be safe for another month, lol.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    wwestern sent me a camacho triple maduro back on 8-28-11. lighting that up for a review right now. thanks bud. hope you see this.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Curivari churchill he sent me. Great cigar and lasted 3.5 hours. Got a little spongy at times but still smoked great. The local humidity, not the cigar, probably to blame.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    glad you liked it Ricky Rick. kanpai
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Thanks for the FOAB Daniel...damn fine smoke right there!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lit up a Cohiba XV on Saturday afternoon during our "grilling session" - we had to cook the meat in the fridge before it all spoiled since we were sans power.

Great cigar, thanks for hooking me up, Mike!!
    It worked well with the burgers and ribs!

And on Sunday my fiance picked out my cigar for me - ended up smoking the CAO Osa Sol my dad got me for my birthday last winter. It was a very nice smoke with my morning cup 'o joe and a good "celebration" stick for having our power back.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    rburke1129:
    Thanks for the FOAB Daniel...damn fine smoke right there!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, brohammer! I've got a couple more resting, but haven't taken to opportunity to fire one up yet. Sounds like something to look forward to tonight, along with a UHC...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Haven't posted on this thread in a while so wanted to give a shout out! Thanks Dan, I really enjoyed this: image
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maduro of costa rica by rocky patel from catfishbluez reminds me alot of the edge, so far its very nice
  • Options
    Liga no. 9 robusto given to me by Snipooh.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casa Magna. It's like MMM sooooo delisshhh like MMM so good
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Legend that's been resting since November 2010.
  • Options
    having a room 101 conjura given to me by ricky rick. man, I'm liking camachos. Thank you lick
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Thank bro, hell of a smoke!

Photobucket
  • Options
    just had a diesel perfecto given to me by bigtoddrick. I don't know if it's the scotch but pairing it with half a bottle of macallan 18, this is darn good. I typically only smoke cigars with iced water.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    just had a diesel perfecto given to me by bigtoddrick. I don't know if it's the scotch but pairing it with half a bottle of macallan 18, this is darn good. I typically only smoke cigars with iced water.
    Macallan 18 will make anything awesome
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Macallan 18 will make anything awesome
    haha yes yes. and now I'm tired after having... chicken pot pie hahah
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Had a LFD air bender from dustin. Thanks man it was a great cigar.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jliu:
    Glad you enjoyed it. Half a bottle of macallan never hurts. lol
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Had an FFP from Shaun Harrison that he helped me find. Man that thing was an hour and 45 minutes of pure bliss. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Went over to Shawn's (Sporus) place to herf tonight. Not only did he give me a FFP for us to smoke, he even provided an awesome home cooked meal! Thanks again Shawn. Awesome dude you is.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a MUWAT from JJ last December dated 7/11/11 day shirt of a year, very good!!:-) Thank you!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    An original Padilla Miami...haven't seen one of these for close to 4 years.

• Options
    JHewey:
    Had a LFD air bender from dustin. Thanks man it was a great cigar.
    Awesome, glad you dug it bro
  • Options
    j0z3r:

You guys owe me a trip to the central CA herf....or a ride up to bako soon ;) Figured you'd like that
  • Options
    Emilio AF2....this is AJ nailing the premium market IMO. I know these are not super premium, but this holds it's own with other small batch cigars I enjoy. I can't wait to fire up the AF1 image
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Emilio AF2....this is AJ nailing the premium market IMO. I know these are not super premium, but this holds it's own with other small batch cigars I enjoy. I can't wait to fire up the AF1 image
    If you like the AF2. I think you will love the AF1
  • Options
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    If you like the AF2. I think you will love the AF1
    Yeah, I wasn't in the mood for a maduro tonight. This one really hit the spot, one of the best AJ sticks I've had.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:

You guys owe me a trip to the central CA herf....or a ride up to bako soon ;) Figured you'd like that
    I'd love to make that trip, and intend to when it's in the cards. I'm sure I could drag Todd along, we've talked about a road trip herf before. The cigar was pretty good, having an original to smoke just drives home how close they got with the El Titan made 8&11 reissue, those guys damn near nailed it.
  • Options
    having a OSOK Filero gifted to me by Channel OOOCHOOO. Delicious smoke. Thanks again Zach. You're an awesome brother